One-Time €50 credit discount
This GO Complete Reward Scheme is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (‘GO’).
1. Access to the benefits of this GO Complete Reward Scheme (the Scheme) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Scheme, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Scheme.
2. These special Terms and Conditions for the Scheme are in addition to and must be read in conjunction with the Home Pack Terms and Conditions and Freedom Plan Terms and Conditions. For ease of reference, the Home Pack Terms and Conditions and Freedom Plans Terms and Conditions can be accessed from the GO website – https://www.go.com.mt/terms-and-conditions-category/packages , https://www.go.com.mt/terms-and-conditions/freedom-plan-terms-and-conditions-2 or acquired from any GO outlet or authorised reseller.
3. The Scheme will open on Monday 16th May 2022 and will remain valid until Sunday 31st July 2022.
4. The Scheme entitles eligible applicants to a one-time €50 credit and applies in the following scenarios;
5. A Customer can only benefit from the Scheme once. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Home Pack and Freedom Plan are in separate GO accounts, the two accounts will each receive a one-time discount of €25 each. To benefit from the Scheme the new Freedom and/or Home Pack must be completely new and not transferred from one customer to another.
6. Additional discounts and rewards for new customers may also apply based on ongoing promotions and subject to applicable terms and conditions.
7. To benefit from the Scheme, the new customer needs to submit the coupon code (GO Complete) at time of application to the Home Pack and/or Freedom Plan service, which may be done through our website or at a GO Outlet. No coupon code can be submitted once the application has been submitted.
8. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in connection with the Scheme. The Scheme or any unused portion thereof, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and cannot be taken as cash.
9. Where applicable, if the new service isn’t installed within 30 days, from the day of applying for the service, the Scheme is not applicable.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, all participants must be 18 years or over.
11. GO employees (including employees of any GO p.l.c. subsidiary) cannot take part in the Scheme.
12. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any abuse and/or misuse of the Scheme and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
13. GO processes and retains personal data in-line with the applicable data protection and retention legislation in force in Malta.
14. The Scheme and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
15.These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (free of charge) from your GO mobile phone or 80072121 from any other local network.