These terms and conditions were last updated on the 15th of May 2023.
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us, together with the following terms (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
a. The Application Form
b. The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
c. The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
d. The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
e. The End User License Agreement (EULA)
f. The Product Terms and Conditions
g. The General Terms and Conditions
2. If any of these documents conflict with one another, the terms will apply in the order of precedence set out above.
3. The Tariff applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which you have applied for the Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
B. The Tariff
1. The Pay As You GO Student Plan (the ‘Tariff’) is a Pay As You GO mobile service provided by Us. You subscribe to this Tariff in accordance to the steps indicated below.
2. This Tariff is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Tariff You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions outlined below. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Tariff.
3. This Tariff became effective as from 1st of October 2018.
4. The Tariff consists of the following:
|a.||Tariff Plan Name||Pay As You GO Student Plan|
|Local Benefits included when Your top-up benefit is active:|
|b.||Calls to any 5 mobile number||Unlimited|
|c.||SMS to any 5 mobile number||Unlimited|
|d.||Calls to any other local number||€0.25 per minute|
|e.||SMS to any other local number||€0.10 per SMS|
|EU Roaming Benefits included when Your top-up benefit is active:|
|g.||Calls whilst in the EU (Zone 1) to any 5 mobile numbers||Unlimited Calls|
|h.||SMS whilst in the EU (Zone 1) to any 5 mobile numbers||Unlimited SMS|
|i.||Data whilst in the EU (Zone 1)||The data units stipulated in B.4.f, or parts thereof, are also available when making use of mobile data whilst roaming in the EU.|
|j.||Calls whilst in the EU (Zone 1) to any other local and EU (Zone 1) number||€0.25 Per Minute|
|k.||SMS whilst in the EU (Zone 1) to any other local and EU (Zone 1) number||€0.10 Per SMS|
|l.||EU roaming mobile data after the data units in B.4.g are exhausted||€0.10 Per MB|
|Other Local Charges when Benefit not Active|
|m.||Local mobile data||€0.10 Per MB|
|n.||Calls to any local number||€0.25 Per Minute|
|o.||SMS to any local numbers||€0.10 Per SMS|
5. Unless otherwise stated:
a. All charges quoted in this Tariff Plan are inclusive of VAT
b. All charges applicable and reference to EU (Zone 1) in this document applies:
i. To the list of countries in Zone 1 in Our roaming service information in our website;
ii. Also to EEA countries.
6. The plan is only applicable to students who attend local, public or private post-secondary and tertiary educational institutions listed hereunder:
|Junior College||Higher Secondary||Sir M.A Refalo||St. Martin’s College||De la Salle College|
|St. Aloysius’ College||University of Malta||MCAST||ITS|
7. Registration to the plan may take place between 1st October 2018 and 31st December 2018, both dates inclusive from any GO Retail Outlet or GO Exclusive Reseller.
8. Once registered to the plan, You will benefit from the associated benefits and charges until 25th September 2019. After the 26th September 2019, We reserve the right to terminate the Pay As You GO Student Plan and migrate You to GO’s Pay As You GO Base or Home Pack Plan.
9. To benefit from the plan, You have to register the mobile number with GO prior to subscribing to the tariff.
10. To subscribe to the plan, You should present valid identification proof that you are a student at local public or private post-secondary and/or tertiary educational institutions as indicated in B.6 above. Students under the age of eighteen (18) years are required to visit any GO Retail Outlet or GO Exclusive Reseller in the presence of a parent or legal guardian in order to be able to subscribe to this plan.
11. You can benefit from the plan on one (1) GO mobile number only.
12. Once subscribed to the plan, every time You top-up with €10, €20 or €50 using the top-up mechanisms indicated further below, and you will be entitled to the top up benefits indicated B.4. To note that should You top up with two €5 top-up denominations, the top-up benefits indicated will not kick in. The same applies for €20 & €50. The top-up benefits on the tariff are awarded every time You top up with €10, €20 or €50. The benefits does not vary regardless of the amount topped up.
13. The top up benefits assigned on eligible top ups as indicated in B.12 above will be valid for twenty-eight (28) days from date of successful top up.
14. To register the five (5) preferred mobile numbers, You need to send an SMS to 16419 containing the mobile number/s they wish to register.
15. If You want to change a mobile number, You need to send an SMS containing R 79XXXXXX (where 79XXXXXX is the mobile number to be removed) to 16419. After receiving a successful confirmation SMS, You can apply for another mobile number.
16. If You want to add a mobile number, You need to send an SMS containing A 79XXXXXX (where 79XXXXXX is the mobile number to be added) to 16419. After receiving a successful confirmation SMS, You can start benefitting from the free rewards. The free Benefits will be available only after an eligible top-up is completed.
17. If You want to receive a list of the registered preferred mobile numbers, You need to send an SMS containing L to 16419. An SMS will be sent by Us listing all the mobile numbers selected by the customer.
18. The first selection of the five (5) mobile numbers is free, subsequent changes cost €2 each.
19. To be awarded the free unlimited Home Pack minutes, one must be in a Home Pack community. Either join an existing community or set up one your own Home Pack Community by following these steps.
20. Every time you top-up with any of the eligible top up denominations indicated B.4, the units of free mobile internet will be reset to 500MB. If you have not used all the free mobile internet benefit before the 28 day period, any units will be lost.
21. You may check the remaining mobile internet units assigned on eligible top-ups by sending a blank SMS free of charge to 16415.
22. You will be automatically eligible for the top-up benefit indicated above upon successful registration into the plan.
23. If You wish to benefit from the above benefits simply top-up using one of the following top up mechanisms.
24. The usual international charges apply when making calls from Malta to International numbers. You can check these here
25. When Travelling to EU (Zone 1) the charges applicable when the top up benefit is not active are those specified in B.4.j, B.4.k and B.4.l for voice calls, SMS and data respectively.
26. You will be able to migrate to any other Pay As You GO or Pay Monthly tariff at any time. However any benefit associated with the plan indicated above will be lost and if You decide to opt for another Pay As You GO plan You will not benefit from the above mentioned benefits upon Your next top-up.
27. After the lapse of the twenty-eight (28) day validity period of the assigned benefits, and unless You top-up again during the validity period as stipulated in B.12 above, You will continue to have access to voice, SMS and data at the charges indicated in B.4.m, B.4.n and B.4.o.
28. You may apply for the following add-on bundles for your benefit:
|DIS WEEKLY||DIS||DOUBLE DAT|
29. Other add-on bundles may be available on the plan from time to time, either as an offer for a limited time period or as an integral part of the plan.
30. Any EU (Zone 1) roaming data usage over and above the data units included in this Tariff as specified in B.4.f above, and other data pay-per-use usage in any other country worldwide has an automatic €50 cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data service and upon reaching €40 of roaming data usage, You will be notified via SMS that your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50. You will also be informed that you can Opt-out of this capping by sending OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data usage as unlimited and without capping. To make sure that future roaming data usage would be capped again at €50 you should send OPTIN to 50700295 at Your discretion.
31. This Tariff is designed, for customers habitually residing in Malta with occasional travel, and is not intended for permanent roaming. More detail around Our EU roaming fair usage policy can be found in The Product Terms and Conditions as specified in A.1.f above.
32. GO reserves the right to verify from time to time whether You are still eligible to benefit from the Pay As You GO Student Plan and its benefit as per B.7 above. Should You be found to be no longer eligible to the plan you will be migrated to GO’s Pay As You GO Base or Home Pack plan following adequate notice and You will be notified accordingly once You are successfully migrated to the new plan.
33. GO reserves the right not to allow customers subscribed to the plan to benefit from more than one Offer at any point in time.
34. GO reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter these tariffs, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through them, as well as these Terms and Conditions, in accordance with the applicable law.
35. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from this plan if there is any deliberate abuse and/or misuse.
36. Chargeable calls to 800 range freephone numbers and tariff type ‘B’ and ‘C’ short codes will be deducted from your minutes bundle should you have subscribed to one, otherwise they will be deducted from your credit. Calls to the ‘5’ premium-rate range will be charged separately and will be deducted from your credit.
37. All Terms and Conditions that apply to GO’s Pay As You GO mobile service are also applicable to the plan.
38. GO’s Pay As you GO Disconnection Policy applies. Click here for more information.
39. For more information, please contact customer care on 146 (free) or 79222146 from any other local network.