MyGO and the GO app share the same logins. You can choose to register for MyGO online or through the app.
- Enter https://mygo.go.com.mt/sign-up in your preferred browser
- If you are an e-billing user, please follow this YouTube video
- If you receive paper bills, please follow this YouTube video
- Download the app from the Play Store or the App Store
- Click on ‘Create account’ at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your email address, your chosen username and first name. The first name you chose here is only used to let us know what to call you on your home page and if we have any messages for you.
- You will then receive an email with a verification link and a code, which is needed to verify that the email address you entered is correct.
- Go back to the app and enter the verification code you received in the email.
- Enter your mobile number. If you are using a GO mobile number, this will be automatically linked as a service, where you will be able to view your service’s balance.
- You will be then asked to link your billing account details. Please follow the instructions on the screens.
You also have the option to skip the linking of your mobile service and your billing account/s.