Welcome to the Smart Wi-Fi 5 Pods Installation Guide. We’re here to help you set up your Wi-Fi pods effortlessly while ensuring a stable and reliable network connection. Follow the steps below to get started:
Installing the Main Pod
- Begin by connecting your first Airties 4930 pod. Plug the electrical plug into a nearby socket and use an Ethernet (CAT-5e) cable to connect it to the LAN port on your GO modem.
- Turn on the Airties 4930 pod using the ‘Power On’ button at the back. Please allow a few minutes for the pod to set up the main access point of your Mesh network.
Setting up Additional Pods
- Take your additional pod and plug it into an electrical socket near the first connected pod. You can move the second pod later after the setup is complete.
- Turn on the additional pod and wait for the two green lights to start flashing.
- Press and hold the WPS button (the button at the front of the pod with two arrows) on both the main and additional pods for 1 second.
- Allow some time for the devices to pair with each other. This might take up to 3 minutes.
- Once the pairing is complete, you can relocate the additional pod to another area of your home.
Quick Tip: To ensure correct pairing, observe two solid green lights with a quick blink every 5 seconds on the 5GHz lights of the pods.
Connecting to the Airties Vision App
If you’re looking to connect your Smart Wi-Fi 5 pods to the Airties Vision app, please refer to the following FAQ.
By following these instructions, you’ll be on your way to a seamless and efficient Wi-Fi network experience with your Smart Wi-Fi 5 pods. Should you encounter any issues or require further assistance, get in touch with us by sending us a message on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. We’re here to help!