A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us, together with the following terms (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
a. The Application Form
b. The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
c. The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
d. The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
e. The End User License Agreement (EULA)
f. The Product Terms and Conditions
g. The General Terms and Conditions
2. If any of these documents conflict with one another, the terms will apply in the order of precedence set out above.
3. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
1. ‘Business’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed is not used wholly for Residential purposes.
2. ‘Residential’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed are used wholly:
a. For residential purposes;
b. As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from a Residential Plan.
C. The Bundle
1. The Business Duo Pack Bundled Plan (the ‘Bundle’) is a Business Bundled Plan provided by Us. You subscribe to this Bundle by signing an Agreement with Us.
2. This Bundle is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Bundle You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Bundle.
3. The Bundle consists of the following:
||When paying using Direct Debit
||Included within the Bundle
||Business Talk 500
||20Mbps Internet Service
||Discounts on Mobile Business Tariff Plans:
|Limitless Intra ONE
|Limitless Intra TWO
|Limitless Intra THREE
D. Explanation of Charges
1. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this Tariff Plan are inclusive of VAT.
2. Monthly Fee:
a. The monthly fee comes into force on the date when the last of the Services specified in clause C.3 is installed.
3. Included Within The Bundle:
a. The Bundle consists of the Tariff Plans specified in clause C.3.
b. The charges for the individual Services is as specified in their respective Tariff Plans or Schedules of Charges.
4. Other Benefits:
a. The discounts specified in clause C.3.d are applicable on up to four (4) mobile numbers that are subscribed to the compatible Tariffs. The discounts apply when You provide us with the beneficiaries’ details and the duly completed consent form, available from Us. The discount will be added to the mobile bill of the beneficiaries after We have processed Your application for this discount. You retain the exclusive right to add/amend/delete beneficiaries at any time for as long as We still provide this discount. If the Agreement is terminated for any reason, the discount will no longer apply. You are responsible to inform the beneficiaries of these terms as well as of any changes that may affect them in this respect.
5. You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods. Further details are available in the Schedule of Charges.
E. Other Service Information
1. All the Services that form part of the Bundle and that require installation shall be installed free of charge at the Premises specified in Your Application Form.
2. In the case of the Internet Service, if You are a new subscriber We will provide You with a modem for connection to the Service free of charge.
3. Any Equipment We provide You with under this Agreement shall remain Our property and should be returned to Us upon termination of the Agreement for whatever reason. If this Equipment is not returned to Us in good condition or at all, We reserve the right to charge you the penalties as specified in the Schedule of Charges.
F. Minimum Term
1. This Bundle has a minimum term of twenty-four (24) months.
2. The minimum term shall come into force on the date that the last of the Services specified in clause C.3 is installed.
3. If You terminate the Agreement or any of the Services specified in clause C.3 during the minimum term, You will be charged a penalty of €200. This applies also if We terminate Your Agreement for a reason directly attributable to You.
G. Other Important Terms
1. You agree to do everything You can to ensure that the Services mentioned in clause C.3 are installed within thirty (30) days from the date that Your Application Form is accepted by Us. The Bundle shall come into force when the last of these Services is installed. The discounts specified in clause C.3.d shall apply after the Bundle is activated.
2. The Services can be used as soon as they are installed. However, any usage made from installed Services at Your Premises prior to the date when the Bundle comes into force as stated in clause G.1, shall be charged at the rates specified in the respective Service’s Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges.
3. If, for any reason directly attributable to You, We are unable to provide You with all the Services specified in clause C.3 within the time period specified in clause G.1, this Agreement will be deemed null and void. The Services already installed shall be charged as stated in the applicable Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges for that Service, unless You specifically request the Service to be terminated. The termination conditions of that Tariff Plan shall apply.
4. If You decide to terminate the Bundle, You may still retain either or both of the Services individually. In this case, the charges for the Services stated in clause C.3 shall be as specified in the respective Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges.
5. If, for whatever reason, We are unable to provide You with the Bundle, We will inform You in writing and give You the options available to You at Your Premises. If You do not inform Us otherwise within thirty (30) days of such notification, We will proceed to install those Services specified in clause C.3 that are available to You in the area on an individual basis. In this case, the charges as specified in the respective Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges shall apply.