These terms and conditions were last updated on 11th April, 2020
A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of Service with Us, together with the following terms and conditions (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
- The Application Form
- The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
- The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
- The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
- The End User License Agreement (EULA)
- The Product Terms and Conditions
- The General Terms & Conditions
- The Tariff applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which You have applied for the Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff Plan, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
- We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff Plan, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it as well as these and any other applicable terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
- If in the reasonable opinion of GO, Your Usage of the Tariff is excessive, we may ask You to moderate this Usage. If after we have informed You to moderate Usage, You fail to do so, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your tariff or migrate You to another tariff plan. Furthermore, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Tariff if You abuse of the Tariff and/or Use in a way which is not intended.
B. The Tariff
- The Business Infinity Plan (the ‘Tariff’) is a Pay Monthly mobile service provided by Us. You subscribe to this Tariff by signing an Agreement with Us.
- This Tariff is regulated by these terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Tariff You are agreeing to all of these terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, You should not subscribe to these Tariffs.
- This Tariff became effective as from 07th April 2020
- This Tariff consists of one of the following data bundles;
||Data Bundle Allocation
||Standard Data Bundle Price
||24-month Agreement Discount
||50% discount on published prices in Non-EU Zones
||Unlimited Calls and SMS to all local, EU and UK numbers & 200 minutes and 200 SMS from Malta to all worldwide numbers
- You are bound to remain subscribed to the add-on for the duration of the Agreement. If You terminate the Unlimited Calls and SMS Add-On (4.b.i), GO reserves the right to charge a one-time early termination fee of €50.00.
- If You subscribe to a 24-month agreement, You will be eligible for an ‘Agreement Discount’ as indicated in B.4.i.
- The monthly fee is paid in advance. For the first month, it will be charged on a pro-rata basis and included in the following month’s bill. For the first month, all bundles will be allocated on a pro-rata basis.
- At the start of the month, all monthly bundles are reset and any remaining balance in the previous month’s bundles is lost.
- You may query the remaining balance of the bundles included in Your Tariff as applicable, by sending an SMS to 16415 free of charge. You will receive the information through an SMS.
- If You keep on Using Your mobile data beyond the data allowances of Your tariff, any local and EU Zone 1 roaming Usage will be charged on a per 500MB/€5 basis up to a total pay per Use data Usage of €50.00. Thereafter, a pay per Use rate of 10c/MB will be charged.
- Any activity made towards premium-rated or other special numbers is specifically excluded from the bundles and consequently will not be deducted from the bundles specified. These will be charged separately and will be included in Your bill.
- If You do not have a valid bundle or exceed the allowance within the bundle You will be charged pay per use rates as defined below;
|Local and EU Zone 1 Roaming Charges
|Calls to local numbers
||€0.21 per Minute
|Calls to EU Zone 1 numbers
||€0.19 per Minute
|SMS to local and EU Zone 1 numbers
||€0.06 per Minute
|Local and EU Zone 1 mobile data
||€4.24 per 500MB
- The EU Roaming benefits provided with this Tariff Plan are subject to the Fair Use Policy in line with the EU Regulations.
- Since we rely on our roaming partners to provide Us with roaming information, there may be some delay in receiving information related to Usage You made while roaming.
- The standard roaming rates apply for roaming outside the EU (Zone 1). The rates are specified in our website, except for the Unlimited Data option, where a 50% discount on published roaming rates applies. Published roaming rates can be found here: https://www.go.com.mt/business/roaming#zones
- Unless otherwise stated, all International Activity and Roaming, especially Maritime and Inflight Roaming, is charged at the international and roaming rates found on Our Website. These will be charged separately and included in Your bill.
- Any roaming data Usage in EU Zone 1 over and above any bundle included in these Tariff Plans, has an automatic €50 (inc. VAT) cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data Partner, You will be notified via SMS that Your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50 (inc. VAT). You will also be informed that You can Opt-out of this capping by sending OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data Usage as unlimited and without capping and You will be
- The standard data pay per Use rate until another €50 (inc. VAT)
worth of Usage.
- Thereafter, a charge of 10c/MB (inc. VAT) will apply.
- To make sure that future roaming data Usage would be capped again at €50 (inc. VAT) You should send OPTIN to 50700295 at Your discretion.
- The Unlimited data option has a roaming data limited of 30GB in Zone 1 (EU) per month.
- Any roaming data pay per Use Usage in any other country worldwide other than Zone 1, has an automatic €50 (inc. VAT) cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data service and upon reaching €40 (inc. VAT) of roaming data Usage, You will be notified via SMS that Your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50 (inc. VAT). You will also be informed that You can Opt-out of this capping by sending OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data Usage as unlimited and without capping. To make sure that future roaming data Usage would be capped again at €50 (inc. VAT) You should send OPTIN to 50700295 at Your discretion.
D. Explanation of Charges
- Unless otherwise stated:
- All charges and discounts quoted in this Tariff are exclusive of VAT and exclusive of Excise Tax.
- These Tariffs are by default e-billing tariffs. This means that You will receive Your bill through electronic means by Using our e-billing functionality and to supply Us with a valid e-mail address where we may notify You when Your bill is available as well as send You other relevant information. Should the email address You provided become inactive or invalid, and the emails we send to this email bounce back, we retain the right to change Your billing option to Printed Bill and You will be charged the relative charges as per table in clause D.2.
- All charges applicable and reference to EU (Zone 1) in this document applies; to the list of countries in Zone 1 in our roaming service information on our website and also to EEA countries
- Administrative Charges
|Other Charges (incl. VAT)
||€2 per bill (inc. VAT)
||€1 per bill (inc. VAT)
E. Disconnections, Migrations and Penalties
- A penalty shall apply upon disconnection or termination or upon migration to another tariff plan with a lower monthly access fee (prior to the expiration of Your Agreement). The penalty applicable is;
- €300 for disconnections, termination or migrations during the first year of the agreement.
- €150 for disconnections, termination or migrations during the second year of the agreement.
F. Minimum Term
- These Tariffs have a minimum term of three (3) months.
- If You terminate the Agreement during the minimum term, or if the Agreement is terminated by Us for any reason attributable to You (including non or late payment of amounts due), You will be billed an early termination fee quoted in E.1. This applies also if You downgrade Your Service before the minimum term expires.
- If You terminate the Agreement during the term of the Agreement Benefit, You will be charged the penalty fees as specified in E.1.