These terms and conditions were last updated on 31st March 2017.
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us, together with the following terms (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
a. The Application Form
b. The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
c. The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
d. The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
e. The End User License Agreement (EULA)
f. The Product Terms and Conditions
g. The General Terms and Conditions
2. If any of these documents conflict with one another, the terms will apply in the order of precedence set out above.
3. The Bundle applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
1. ‘Business’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed is not used wholly for Residential purposes.
2. ‘Residential’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed are used wholly:
a. For residential purposes;
b. As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from a Residential Plan.
C. The Tariff
1. The Business Internet (the ‘Tariff’) is a Business internet post-paid Service provided by Us on Copper and Fibre lines provided that you have a fixed voice business service registered with Us. You subscribe to this Tariff plan by signing an Agreement with Us.
2. The Tariff is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Tariff You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Tariff.
3. The Tariff consists of the following:
|Monthly Fee (standard)
|Monthly Fee with a two year contract
*A discount of EUR5 would be applicable on this price in the event that GO establishes that the internet download speed attainability is below 30 MBps
|Typical Speed Range:
|Data Usage Cap
|As per schedule of charges
|Use of Modem
D. Explanation of Charges
1. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this Tariff Plan are inclusive of VAT.
2. Monthly Fee:
a. The standard rental charge in clause C.3.a applies if You subscribe to the Tariff without a term agreement beyond the minimum term of one month.
b. The rental charge in clause C.3.b applies if You bind Yourself to retain the Tariff for a period of two (2) years as specified in clause F.1.
3. You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods. Further details are available in the Schedule of Charges.
E. Explanation of Service Description
1. The Typical Speed Range (TSR) corresponds to the 20th and 80th percentile marks of the measured access speed of a sample of subscribers on the Tariff. Where the 20th and 80th percentile marks are identical, only one figure is given. The sample is such that the results enjoy a statistical margin of error of 5% or better. For new Services, TSR is a realistic and prudent estimate.
2. The download and upload speeds indicated in clause C.3 are ‘up to’ speeds. The actual speed attained on Your connection may vary depending on a number of factors.
3. When You subscribe to a Tariff You will be given a modem in order to enable Your connection to the Service. Where You are not provided with a wireless modem with the Tariff, You may choose to upgrade to a wireless modem at the charge specified in the Schedule of Charges.
4. We will install the Service for You against a charge as specified in the Schedule of Charges.
5. You should ensure that You install adequate software protection and other security measures at Your end. You agree not to hold Us responsible if Your Equipment or other devices become infected with any kind of malicious software or if Your Service is otherwise compromised through the connection to the Internet.
F. Minimum Term
1. When You subscribe to a two (2) year contract:
a. The minimum term for this Tariff is twenty-four (24) months.
b. If you terminate the Agreement during the minimum term, You will be billed an early termination fee of €200 inclusive of all taxes or pro-rata rate of the remaining duration of the contract.
2. The minimum term shall come into force on the date that the last of the Services specified in clause C.3 is installed.
3. If You terminate the Agreement or any of the Services specified in clause C.3 during the minimum term, You will be charged a penalty of two hundred euro (€200) or pro-rata rate equivalent to the remaining duration of the contract. This applies also if We terminate Your Agreement for a reason directly attributable to You.
G. Other Important Terms
1. If the fixed voice Service over which Your Internet Service is provided is suspended or terminated, the Internet Service will be suspended or terminated as well.
Other Related Terms and Conditions
The above Terms and Conditions must be read together with the following: