It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
1. The missed call Notification Service (the Service) is owned and operated by MobIsle Communications Ltd. (‘GO’).
3. For the purposes of this Service, the term “missed call/s” refers to attempted calls towards GO numbers when the latter are unreachable or unavailable (that is, the phone is switched off or out of coverage).
4. Subscription to this Service is free of charge and activated automatically in cases where, upon launch of the service in June 2008:
a. the Voice Mail service is not activated; and
b. no Call Diverts to other numbers are set on unreachable and unavailable. Alternatively, the Service may be activated by calling Customer Care on 146.
5. The Service is triggered when customers are unreachable or unavailable and cannot receive a call. Customers hereby acknowledge that in order to render this Service, the system must keep track of missed calls towards their number when their mobile handset is in an unreachable or unavailable state.
6. The Service sends an SMS to a mobile number whenever there is a missed call towards this number. All missed call Notification SMS are free of charge.
7. The Service SMS shall include the following details:
a. the phone number of the attempted incoming call;
b. the number of times that each phone number attempted to reach the Customer; and
c. the date and time of the last attempted call of each phone number. Incoming call attempts from phone numbers that have CLIR (Calling Line Identification Restriction) activated (number is not displayed/private/anonymous) will not be included within the SMS notification.
8. The Service may send more than one SMS towards the same mobile number when this becomes reachable/available again, depending upon the number of missed calls it received during the time it was unreachable/unavailable.
9. The record of each missed call will remain valid until the SMS notification is delivered for a maximum period of 15 days from the date of the missed call/s.
10. The Service is available free of charge while roaming.
11. Customers may opt out of the service free of charge at any time by cancelling the Call Diverts on unreachable and unavailable or by callingGO’s Customer Care on 146.
12. GO shall use its best endeavours to ensure a prompt and continuing Service, however you hereby acknowledge that faults may lead to a temporary interruption of the Service. You hereby accept that GO shall not be held liable for any loss incurred through the temporary interruption of the Service or in the event that the notification SMS, for whatever reason, is/are not delivered.
13. MobIsle Communications Ltd ( ‘GO ‘) reserves the right at any time to modify the Terms and Conditions and modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service (or any part thereof) with or without prior notice.
14. MobIsle Communications Ltd. (‘ GO ‘) processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processes in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
15. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146.