It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
These terms and conditions were last updated on 18th November 2016
1. GO customers may purchase additional local and roaming bundles (hereafter referred to as bundles) as an add-on to their mobile tariff plan.
2. Customers can only purchase a roaming bundle if they have chosen to have roaming activated on their tariff.
3. GO may reserve the right to offer bundles on selected tariff plans only or different bundles or bundle combinations according to tariff plan.
4. Customers on r Limitless Business INTRAone, INTRAtwo and INTRAthree may purchase the below mentioned local mobile internet bundles by:
1. A 1GB add-on bundle set to be automatically renewed every month for the cost of €6 monthly or
2. A 5GB add-on bundle set to be automatically renewed every month for the cost of €12 monthly
To add or remove this functionality customers are required to visit any GO Retail Outlet. As soon as one of these add-on bundles is activated the customer will be automatically activated for Mobile Share free of charge. This bundle can only be used within the same month. Unused units will not be carried forward, and bundle will be refreshed on the 1st of every month.
b) Customers may also opt to send an SMS free of charge to 16412 containing:
1. “WEB1GB” to activate a 1GB bundle which costs €6 or
2. “WEB5GB” to activate a 5GB bundle which costs €12
Once Bundle is successfully activated, this will be valid for 30 days, from the date of the SMS confirming successful activation. This bundle does not recur and does not automatically activate Mobile Share. The free monthly bundle will always be the first to be consumed.
c) For both bundles mentioned in Clauses 4 (a) and 4 (b) above, the free monthly bundle will always be the first to be consumed.
5. Customers onr Limitless Business INTRAone, INTRAtwo and INTRAthree who wish to use mobile internet whilst roaming have the following options:
a) Whilst roaming in the EU, customers may purchase the EU roaming bundle available by sending an SMS free of charge to 16412 containing “EU120” for 1GB bundle which costs €15. An SMS confirmation will be sent once bundle is assigned successfully. The free monthly bundle will always be the first to be consumed.
b) For roaming outside the EU no bundles are available, however customers can make further mobile internet usage via the pay-per-use rates applicable to the country the customer is roaming in.
6. The Roaming bundles mentioned in Clause 5 above have a time-window of 30 days from date of purchase. If not fully utilised within the specified time, any remaining roaming data will be lost. Any free monthly bundles where applicable, will always be the first to be consumed.
7. In all cases mentioned above, the charges specified shall be charged on the subsequent bill.
8. All charges deriving from these bundles include VAT but exclude Excise Tax, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
9. In cases where customers have multiple mobile internet bundles activated, the following is the order how these shall be consumed:
a) Add-on Mobile internet purchased via SMS commands,
b) Add-on Mobile Internet of the recurring type,
c) Mobile Internet part of tariff plan
10. If two consecutive bundles are purchased, they will be consumed in succession. The time-window still applies from date of purchase.
11. Local bundles can only be consumed locally.
12. EU bundles can only be consumed within the EU.
13. Outside of EU bundles may only be consumed outside the EU.
14. Customers on r Limitless Business INTRAone, INTRAtwo and INTRAthree may at any time check the remaining balance of data in their Bundle by sending an SMS to 16415 as specified in the associated tariff plan guide on www.go.com.mt at no cost.