1. The rates given in this section are quoted in Euro on a per minute basis and are indicative of the costs which will be charged to your bill. The rates can only be deemed as being indicative since:
-Prices depend on our roaming partners’ tariffs
-Our roaming partners may charge different rates for calling different networks within the same country. The prices given in this section are only indicative of the cost of calling a phone and a mobile line
-Prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations
2. There might be delays in receiving roaming information from our roaming partners. Therefore, the costs for roaming in a particular period may be charged to bills which are issued later than the bill covering the particular billing period when you were abroad
3. Call charges are based on the latest prices notified to GO mobile by the roaming partner as at date of publication
4.All tariffs quoted above are are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of excise tax
5. Please note that the quoted prices indicate the cost of calls as at date of publication and may therefore differ from those stated in your last bill.
6. CLI (Calling Line Identity Presentation): this service may not always work even if available if your calling party is from another network or in another country.
7. The use of WAP over CSD is charged at the present data & fax rates. The use of WAP over GPRS, where GPRS roaming is available, is charged according to the GPRS roaming tariff indicated above.
8. While roaming in certain countries, kindly note that besides the tariffs for outgoing calls and SMS quoted above, further tax charges will be charged according to the State the call is originating from