A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions are for a tariff plan and should be read in conjunction with the General terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- The Tariff applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which you have applied for the Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
- By subscribing to the Tariff You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to the Tariff
B. The Service
- We will provide You with the Internet access service (the ‘Service’) as specified in Your Application Form. The details of Your Service are specified in these terms and conditions.
- The Service starts on the date You subscribe to it.
- This Service does not require a visit by Our technicians as it is a plug and play service.
- The speed that can be attained on Our mobile network may vary depending on a number of factors, such as Our Network strength, the location of the modem in Your premises, the number of services You have connected to the Internet at any point in time, the equipment You are using, as well as the connection speed that can be reached by Your devices. You may thus not always be able to reach the maximum speeds available to You on this Service. You agree that such limitations may exist for the duration of Your Service with Us.
- If the speed that can be attained in Your premises is lower than the minimum specified for the Service, You may within fourteen (14) days from the Service activation, terminate this Service without incurring any penalties as per the terms specified in clause G.1.
- By signing the Application Form, You are accepting the Service with any limitations as specified in these clauses. You agree that no reduction in or abatement of the applicable charges shall be given if the speed stated in the Tariff Plan or Schedule of Charges is ultimately not achieved. Unless otherwise stated in the Agreement, this Service is offered on a contended basis, meaning that the bandwidth is shared amongst a number of users in Your area. The quality of the Service may thus vary, depending on the number of users who are accessing the Service at the same time. We may enforce bandwidth usage measures to ensure that everyone in the area can benefit from the Service.
- We are not responsible for the speed attained by third party services, including websites.
- We employ a Traffic Management Policy which can be found on Our website
- ‘Business’ means that the Premises where the Service is registered is used wholly:
- For Business purposes;
- As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from this Business Tariff Plan.
D. The Tariff
- The Plug N GO Business Internet Plan (the ‘Tariff’) is a Fixed Internet Service provided by Us. The Service is only provided to be used in the Business address that is specified on the Application Form. You subscribe to this Tariff by signing an Agreement with Us.
- If you want to change your Business address, You are required to contact Us prior to moving the device. The use of the device in any other address from the one noted on the Application Form is not permitted. If You are in breach of these terms, We reserve the right to terminate and/or suspend your Tariff.
- The Tariff is provided with a data bundle per month. Once this data bundle is used the Service will be suspended until the end of the month. On the 1st day of the month a new data bundle will be automatically assigned. Any data that was not consumed from the previous month will NOT be carried forward.
- The Tariff consists of the following:
||Charges & Details
(No agreement )
(2 year agreement )
||Onte Time Activation Charge
(Applicable with no agreement option )
(Data Usage Cap)
|Up to 35Mbps
||Typical Speed Range
||Try and Buy
||14 days cooling off period
E. Explanation of Charges
- Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this Tariff are inclusive of VAT but are exclusive of any other taxes which may be applicable.
- Monthly Fee:
- The rental charge in clause C.4.a applies if You bind Yourself to retain the Tariff for a period of two (2) years.
- The rental charge in clause C.4.b applies for a minimum of one (1) month. You can Pause this Tariff for a maximum period of six (6) months.
- One Time Activation Fee specified in clause C.4.c. is non refundable.
- You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods. Further details are available in the Schedule of Charges.
F. Explanation of Service Description
- The download and upload speeds indicated in clause C.4.e are ‘up to’ speeds. The actual speed attained may vary depending on a number of factors as explained in clause B.4.
- This service requires the use of a modem provided by Us, the cost of which is specified in clause C.4.c
- The service is provided with a self-installation option. If You would like Us to install the Service for You, We may do so at a charge as specified in the Schedule of Charges.
G. Try and Buy
- With this Tariff You are eligible for a Try and Buy cooling off period of fourteen (14) days. This means that within these days You can decide to stop the agreement without incurring any penalties. You may do so by visiting one of Our authorised outlets and returning the modem. The modem must be returned in good working condition and with the original packaging. If these terms are not met, You will be charged a penalty fee as specified in the the Schedule of Charges.
H. Minimum Term
- When You subscribe to a two (2) year contract:
- The minimum term for this Tariff is twenty-four (24) months;
- If you terminate the Agreement during the minimum term and after the Buy and Try cooling off period, You will be billed an early termination fee of :
- €150, inclusive of VAT and excluding all other taxes if the Tariff is terminated during the first year from the signing of the Agreement; and
- €75 or the remaining monthly tariff, whichever is the lowest. This is inclusive of VAT and excluding all other taxes if the Tariff is terminated during the second year from the signing of the Agreement.
I. Other Important Terms
- If We identify that the Service is not being used in line with the terms stipulated in this Agreement, We reserve the right to terminate/suspend the Service