These terms and conditions were last updated on 7th September 2022.
- These terms and conditions are for an offer and should be read in conjunction with the respective GO mobile tariff plans/bundles terms and conditions, the General terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
- When a GO number is subscribed to Auto Top-up as a beneficiary, should the beneficiary apply or renew an eligible tariff they will benefit from a free additional data bundle (the ‘Data Boom’) currently enjoyed by our Homepack Community members.
- Customers already in a Homepack Community will still continue to benefit from the data boom benefit. Should the beneficiary number of an Auto Top-up subscription already form part of a Homepack Community, the beneficiary will not receive any additional data over and above the Data Boom they are already benefitting from.
- The Offer is applicable from the 24th August 2022 to 30th November 2022, both days inclusive, subject to GO’s right to extend or shorten the period of applicability at its sole discretion.
- You do not need to subscribe specifically to the Offer. You will automatically benefit from the Offer once your mobile number is a beneficiary number subscribed to an Auto Top-up rule along with one of the mobile tariff plans and/or bundles mentioned in Clause 9
- When the included data bundle allowance is consumed and/or expired, Your Tariff Plan’s or bundle’s Pay Per Use (PPU) data charges shall apply.
- The Offer applies in Malta and in European Union countries (Zone 1).
- In the event that you terminate one of the mobile tariff plans and/or bundles and/or the beneficiary numbers’ Auto Top-up subscription, You acknowledge that You will no longer be eligible to continue to benefit from the Offer and its benefits.
- To subscribe to Auto Top-up, you would need to:
- Start by logging into the GO app
- Go to the More tab, tap on “Auto top-up”, and tap on the “Set up auto top-up” button
- Input the GO top-up mobile number you wish to create a rule for (even mobile numbers which are not linked to your GO app account), and tap on the “Next” button
- Select the rule you wish to set; either “When balance falls below” or “Monthly on” and then select one of the items in the drop-down menu
- Select the amount you would like to get topped up by once the rule takes place (between €5, €10, €15, €20, and €50) and then tap on the “Continue” button
- Choose or add your card from where payment will be collected, and then tap on the “Continue” button
- Select your preferred method of auto top-up notification between mobile number or email, amend the details if necessary, and then tap on the “Finish” button
- You will be eligible to benefit from the Auto Top-up Data Boom offer as stated in Clause 4 only if You are subscribed to one of the following mobile tariff plans and/or bundles:
|Smart S / One