These terms and conditions were last updated on 20th December 2022.
A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions are for an offer and should be read in conjunction with the GO TV Terms and Conditions, and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
B. The Offer
- This Offer is provided by GO p.l.c (‘GO’).
- The “Free Start TV for 3 months Offer’ (the ‘Offer’) is an Offer made available on the GO TV service provided by Us.
- This Offer is available from Thursday 22nd September 2022 until Wednesday 11th January 2023.
- You are entitled to subscribe to the Offer once (1) as per ID card on your GO account.
- The Offer is for a 3 month period.
- This Offer is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Offer You are agreeing to all the terms and conditions found in this Agreement. If You do not agree with these terms, You should not subscribe or take-up this Offer.
- The Offer consists of the following:
|Free Start TV for 3 months
|For a 3 month period
|Start TV Standard Price
C. Explanation of the Offer
- Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this document are inclusive of VAT.
- Monthly Fee:
- The Offer price applies for Start TV for a period of 3 months.
- Once the offer period expires, the standard monthly price for the Start TV as listed in clause B.6.b will immediately become applicable.
- Unless otherwise stated, this Offer shall not be available in conjunction with any other offer.
- You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods. Further details are available in clause K of the GO TV Terms and Conditions.
D. Other Important Terms
- The Offer is optional.
- Should You not wish to remain subscribed to Start TV after the expiry of the free Offer period, You must contact Us prior to the expiry of the Offer so that We will terminate Start TV.
- Should You not inform Us of Your intention to terminate Start TV before the expiry of the free Offer period, then the standard price stipulated in Clause B.6.b. will apply. This charge will be added to Your bill.
- You may stop the Offer at any time.