Terms and Conditions for Website Testing
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 29 June 2020.
- This Incentive is being organised by GO p.l.c. of Fra Diegu Sreet, Marsa, MRS 1501, Malta (hereinafter ‘GO’)
- This Incentive consists of testing a GO product or service over a half hour period (30 minutes) and reporting back on feedback during a meeting to be held with GO executives. This will be done in exchange for thirty euro (€30) to be paid by GO for each product and reporting session.
- The recording and any personal data will be used and processed for anonymous, generic market analysis purposes only. No personal data (including all recordings) shall ever be published or used for any other purpose other than the internal market research and analysis which it was collected for.
- Recordings will only be shared internally, within GO, on a need-to-know basis and will not be forwarded to any third party including any GO affiliate.
- The incentive for participating in this testing is €30 for the whole session. Incentives will be paid either via Revolut or by bank transfer, whichever the participant prefers. The incentive will be paid in a timely manner.
- The details submitted are correct at the time of submission.
- Participants agree that their personal details shall be saved on a database managed entirely by GO in order for them to be contacted again for further research and testing at GO’s discretion.
For more information on how GO processes personal data generally and on how participants can always exercise their rights over their personal data, including changing their consent preferences, restricting any processing, amending their data and the right to be forgotten, please go to: https://www.go.com.mt/privacy-policy
Should you wish to contact the Data Protection Officer at GO you may do so by sending an email at email@example.com, calling (+356) 2124 6200 or writing in to The Data Protection Officer, GO p.l.c., Triq Fra Diegu, Marsa MRS 1501, MALTA.