These are the TV Anywhere Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are applicable from the 1st of August 2018.
These terms were last updated on 4th June 2018
- These terms and conditions regulating the provision of the GO TV Anywhere Service (the ‘Service’) should be read in conjunction with the Tariff Plan’s and/or Bundled Plan’s terms and conditions, Mobile Internet Offer when using TV Anywhere terms and conditions, the General terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Service, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
- This Service is provided by GO plc (‘GO’).
- By using this Service You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree with any of these terms, You should not register for this Service.
- Only active GO Interactive TV subscribers are eligible to register for the Service. Any suspension and/or termination of the GO Interactive TV subscription, for whatever reason, shall also imply the suspension and/or termination of the Service.
- Access to the Service shall be via a dedicated Application Program entitled ‘GO TV App’ which must be downloaded onto a compatible device.
- If You are a GO Interactive TV customer, You may register through the MYGO service provided by GO, a maximum of two (2) devices per account in connection with the Service. If for any reason, You want to change the device, only one (1) device change will be permitted per month. For the avoidance of doubt, when this limit has been reached, You will have to wait the lapse of thirty (30) consecutive days before being allowed to make another change.
- A maximum of two (2) concurrent streams of content are permitted at any one time across registered devices.
- Data charges may apply for the use of the Service.
- If You are using this Service while not connected to a Wi-Fi network and are on another operator’s mobile network, mobile data charges will be applied directly by the respective operator.
- We are not responsible for any devices, and do not warrant their performance, nor do guarantee that the devices will be compatible with the Service. Furthermore, devices might not remain compatible with the Service as a result of software updates. In the event that You have any issues with a device, You shall refer any query to the entity who manufactures, sells or operates the device.
- We may withdraw the Service entirely, or from any TV pack and/or TV premium service (inter alia including GO Sports and GO Stars), or limit, condition, charge for, at any time. In all events where any change is to be effected to the charges for the Service, We shall notify You prior to the implementation of any such changes.
- We may disable the Service if it has not been used for a period of ninety (90) consecutive days. If You wish to reactivate the Service after this period You will have to log in once again using your username and password.
- The content available on this Service may change from time to time. This is out of our control as it is provided by third parties. You are not entitled to any compensation or refund in relation to any such changes.
- In order to make use of the Service, there should be a suitable broadband or Wi-Fi internet access. You must ensure that all the devices are used with a suitable internet connection.
- You will be responsible for any charges incurred for the use of the mobile internet/Wi-Fi internet access when using the Service. We shall not be held responsible nor shall You be entitled to any refund or compensation for any disruption of our diminished quality in the Service due to issues related with Your internet connectivity.
- You must not provide the personal sign-in details to anyone else, or allow anyone else to use these sign-in details to access the Service. In the event that We have good reason to believe that unauthorized third parties are using Your sign-in details to access the Service under Your account, We may restrict or suspend the use of the Service without the need to provide any notice
- You should assume full responsibility for the use of the Service by any third party and ensure that no inappropriate use of the Service is made and/or any inappropriate content is viewed by minor children.
- The rights to the usage of the Service and the contents transmitted thereon are limited to the Territory of Malta and other European Member States. No use of the Service can be made outside of the Territory of Malta and other European Member States.
- The Service is limited for personal non-commercial use and any non-personal use thereof is strictly prohibited.
- You are prohibited from doing any of the following and similarly from assisting third parties in doing any of the following:
(i) using the Service otherwise than for personal use or to watch GO TV services outside of the Territory of Malta and other European Member States or using any technology to disguise your location;
(ii) copying, reproducing, lending, renting, broadcasting, distributing or transmitting any content from the use of the Service;
(iii) circumventing, modifying, removing, reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, altering or otherwise tampering with any security, encryption or other rights management technology or software that is part of any content or device, or any attempt thereof.