GO p.l.c. – GO’s Got Tik Tok Talent Competition (‘the Competition’)
- This Competition is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (‘GO’)
- Access to the benefits of the Competition is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Competition, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Competition.
- This Competition is open between the 20th November 2020 and the 5th December 2020.
- Rules to participate:
i. Participants must be 18 years or older.
ii. Participants must be lawfully residing in the Republic of Malta.
iii. Competition is open for non-GO and GO customers however, only GO registered clients are eligible to win the the Grand Prize. Any non-GO customer will be eligible to win the Grand Prize after porting-in to GO.
iv. Participants must fill in the specific competition online form found on www.go.com.mt/tiktok providing the participant’s Tik Tok ID, Name and Surname, Age and Mobile number
v. Participants must upload an originally created Tik Tok video, created by the Participant, via the Tik Tok app. Subject that the video conforms to legal and moral standards. Uploaded video must refer to the concept of the talent show. Participants accept full responsibility and liability and shall forever hold GO harmless from any and all liability arising from their participation in the Competition including but not limited to the video content.
vi. The video must not be longer than fifteen (15) seconds in duration and file size cannot be more than 5MB. All video content must include a reference to #GOmalta.
vii. Participants acknowledge and agree that the act of uploading a video constitutes a unilateral and irrevocable declaration by the Participant that the video content was created by the Participant, that there are no copyright or other intellectual property right infringements, and that the Participant accepts to be bound by these terms and conditions without reservation. Without prejudice to the aforementioned, all video content must include original sound credits.
viii. Participants must follow the GO Tik Tok channel on https://email@example.com
ix. Only one (1) entry per Participant is permitted.
- There shall be a judging panel made up of persons appointed by GO. The judging panel shall select up to twenty (20) videos every week, which will be uploaded on the GO Tik Tok channel.
- Three (3) best videos will be selected and uploaded on GO Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/go.com.mt ) Followers will be encouraged to vote and select the best video between the 7th December 2020 and the 11th December 2020. The video with the highest number of likes, will be the Grand Prize winner. For the avoidance of any doubt the judging panel’s and/or audience decisions shall be final and no contestation in connection therewith shall be allowed and/or entertained.
- The Winning Participant will be announced on the 14th December 2020 on GO Facebook page.
- The Grand Prize shall be a 50-Inch 4k Ultra HD Android TV
- To claim the Grand Prize, the winning Participant must present a valid identity document or passport. GO reserves the right not to assign the Prize in the event that there is a mismatch between any of the personal details in the identity document and the online form.
- In the event that the Prize specified become unavailable for any reason outside of GO’s control, GO may, but shall not be obliged to, substitute a prize of like or equal value. Winning Participant accept the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnify GO in respect of any claim for any accident, property damage, personal injury to self or any third party, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Competition, the video production, and/or the Prize. Winning Participant are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Competition, the video production and/or the Prize.
- By participating, Participants grant GO exclusive permission to retain, store and use their personal data, including their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Competition and waive any claims to remuneration, howsoever defined, for such use. Furthermore, by accepting the Prize/s, winning Participants agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable public relations (including any media related) requests relating to the Prize/s, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned. Any winning Participant waives any claim for compensation from GO and/or Bay Radio for such public relations and the use of any media taken or for any time required for such participation. Winning Participants must also be willing to wear any accessories as required for photographs and other public relations (including media) related events as required.
- No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in connection with the Prize/s. The Prize/s or any unused portion thereof, are not transferable or exchangeable for any other goods or services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- GO (including employees of any GO p.l.c. subsidiary) employees and their immediate families cannot take part in this Competition.
- GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any known or suspected abuse and/or misuse of this Competition and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
- GO processes and retains personal data in line with the applicable data protection and retention legislation in force in Malta. By participating in this Competition, Participants grant GO and/or Bay Radio consent to be contacted for any reason in connection with the Competition.
- Other than GO, this Competition is in no way associated with, sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other third party, including but not limited to Tik Tok and Facebook. By participating in this Competition Participants acknowledge that they are providing information to GO and not to any other third party.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law GO will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the Competition, the participant’s entry, the Prize or the winning thereof, and/or the participation of the events included in the Prize.
- All Participants shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused to or suffered by GO caused by Participants actions in connection with the Competition. Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, Participants warrant and binds themselves in favour of both GO to behave properly, including by observing all applicable laws and Competition rules, and in particular shall refrain from using any vulgar or offensive language, subject, or actions in their video productions, and shall assume any and all liability towards GO for any damages of whatever nature which GO and/or Bay Radio, jointly and severally, may suffer due to any misbehaviour, including any non-observance of applicable laws and/or Competition rules, by the Participant.
- Each participant acknowledges and agrees that GO’s only obligation in connection with the Giveaway shall be that of delivering the Prize.
- This Competition and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta, without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws, and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
- For more information, please contact Customer Care www.go.com.mt/contact-us