1. International Dialling (‘the service’) is a service operated by MobIsle Communications Ltd. (‘GO’) and provided to its customers on a pay monthly tariff. Access to the benefits of this service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By subscribing to this service, the Customer is hereby irrevocably agreeing to and warrants to be bound by all these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If the Customer does not agree to these Terms and Conditions, s/he should refrain from applying for and make use of this service.
2. All customers on GO LIMITLESS pay monthly plans have the opportunity to benefit from these international rates (‘the rates’) when making use of the service.
3. The rates will be available on all variants of the consumer and business LIMITLESS pay monthly tariff plans from 30th April 2013 as listed below:
|Consumer LIMITLESS Plans||Business LIMITLESS Plans|
4. The rates on international calls using the service are the following:
|Zones||Country List||Call Rates||SMS Rates|
|Zone 1||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom||€0.70c||€0.23c|
|Zone 2||Algeria, Australia, Canada, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, New Zealand, Tunisia, USA||€0.51c||€0.23c|
|Zone 3||Ascension Isl., Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australian External Territory, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Diego Garcia, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gambia, Gaza Strip, Georgia, Ghana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City), Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe||€0.91c||€0.23c|
|Zone 4||Burkina Faso, Cuba, Falkland Islands, Gabon, Greenland, Sao Tome and Principe, Vanuatu, American Samoa, Grenada, all Premium and Satellite networks||€2.63c||€0.23c|
5. The rates above are quoted and charged on a full minute basis.
6. The rates specified apply only to calls from Malta to other foreign operators abroad.
7. Customers acknowledge that this service is not available whilst roaming, standard roaming charges shall apply.
8. Customers also acknowledge that this service is not available whilst roaming at sea, maritime roaming charges shall apply.
9. All prices quoted above are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of 3% Excise Tax for all GO Limitless Pay Monthly plans.
General GO Clauses
10. These Terms and Conditions should be read in connection with the Terms and Conditions applicable to the LIMITLESS Pay Monthly plans.
11. GO mobile’s General Terms and Conditions apply. For further details, please visit GO’s website.
12. GO reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this bundle, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through them, as well as these Terms and Conditions, in accordance with the applicable law.
13. GO takes your privacy seriously and is committed to managing your personal data transparently and fairly. You acknowledge and agree that GO will retain your personal data, traffic data and other related data in line with any applicable Data Retention obligations; and in the case of traffic and billing data of paid and uncontested bills for no longer than one year (the term) after the bill due is paid and settled in full. You agree that any action for contesting the bill will be solely and exclusively available during this term.
You also agree and consent that your personal data, traffic data and communications data relating to your use of the electronic communications service will be retained and processed in line with the applicable Data Protection legislation and that GO may disclose any of this:
(a) Between the subsidiaries of GO p.l.c. group and other third parties for the purpose of providing better value and services in particular on the electronic communications services or other services as might be provided by the group. The group commits to preserve all your rights as data subject at all times; and
(b) If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce the terms of the Agreement, respond to claims that any use of the Services violates the rights of third parties, or otherwise to protect the rights, property or personal safety of GO p.l.c. group and its subsidiaries, its users and the public.
14. GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
15. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 from your GO phone, 79222146 from any other phone or visit www.go.com.mt