International E-Waste Day Voucher Give-Away Terms & Conditions
- This Give-Away is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (‘GO’)
- Access to the benefits of the Give-Away is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating
in the Give-Away, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If
you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Give-Away.
- This Give-Away shall take place only at GO outlets and shall run between the 14th and 17th
October 2021 (the ‘Applicable Period’).
- Rules to participate: participants must be 18 years of age, participants must be lawfully residing in the Republic of Malta, the Give-Away is open for non-GO and GO customers, participants must dispose of a mobile phone at a GO outlet during the Applicable Period. This shall automatically entitle them to receive a €25 voucher (the ‘Voucher’) which is redeemable against the purchase of any 5G phone from GO outlets.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per 5G phone purchased from a GO outlet.
- A Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other GO offer.
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with EasyBuy as part payment for the mobile device being purchased.
- The Terms and Conditions of GO’s Try and Buy do not apply to this Give-Away.
- All Vouchers expire on 30th November 2021, after which they shall no longer be redeemed by GO at any GO outlet.
- To claim the Voucher, Participants must present a valid identity document or passport.
- Due to issues of stock, Participants acknowledge and understand that the 5G phone they wish to purchase may not be immediately available at the GO outlet and that there may be unforeseen delays in the delivery of the 5G phone by GO. Participants understand that they may also have to go to another GO outlet in order to purchase their 5G phone of choice. GO shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for such delays in delivery and the Participants agree that they shall not be entitled to take any legal or non-legal action until the phone is purchased.
- No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in connection with the Vouchers. The Vouchers or any unused portion thereof, are not transferable or exchangeable for any other goods or services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any known or suspected abuse and/or misuse of this Give-Away and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
- GO processes and retains personal data in line with the applicable data protection and retention legislation in force in Malta. By participating in this Give-Away, Participants grant GO consent to be contacted for any reason in connection with the Give-Away.
- This Give-Away is in no way associated with, sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other third party. By participating in this Give-Away Participants acknowledge that they may be providing information to GO but not to any other third party.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, GO will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury and/or loss of life as a result of the Voucher and the purchase of the 5G phone from a GO outlet.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that GO’s only obligation in connection with the Give-Away shall be that of redeeming the Voucher until the expiry date against the purchase of a 5G phone by the Participant.
- This Give-Away and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta, without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws, and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
- For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (free of charge) from your GO mobile phone or 80072121 from any other local network.