1. Information on Demand (IOD) is owned and operated by MobIsle Communications Ltd (GO mobile).
3. IOD may be accessed via the GO mobile menu on your SIM card, via GO mobile’s WAP portal. The following tariffs apply:IOD usage in Malta & Gozo (all charges are inclusive of VAT)
|IOD usage in Malta & Gozo (all charges are inclusive of VAT)|
|GO mobile menu on SIM (SMS)||WAP|
|€ 0.05 per info item||Free|
4. GO mobile relies on its content providers for the provision of information in the IOD service and while it will use its best endeavours to provide a prompt and continuing service and to ensure that the content is correct and up to date, GO mobile will accept no responsibility for any fault, error, inaccuracy or defect of the content. GO mobile will not be liable in contract or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage sustained by you or any other person directly or indirectly making use of the content, including but not limited to any loss or damage resulting from:
a) any inaccuracy, error or defect in the content;
b) any access delays or access interruptions;
c) any data non-delivery or data misdelivery;
d) any loss of data;
e) any errors, omissions, or misstatements in any or all information or services obtained on or through any of the Information Services;
f) any acts and/or omissions of GO mobile users.
5. You hereby acknowledge that you understand and accept that:
a) faults may lead to temporary unavailability of any or all products or services;
b) the information that may be obtained from the use of IOD may include inaccuracies and typographical errors;
c) the operation of such Service may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside GO mobile’s control;
d) you will hold GO mobile harmless for any delay, interruptions or failure to deliver the content or inaccuracies in the content;
6. GO mobile reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the IOD Service (or any part thereof) at any time given 30 days’ prior notice. Should you not accept such modification you have the right to withdraw from the service without any penalty.
7. GO mobile reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify, add, or remove parts of these terms at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
8. GO mobile processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO mobile will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested by you or permissible according to law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed byGO mobile.
9. If you do not make use of the IOD service for periods of 6 months or longer, your access to the IOD service through the GO mobilemenu on your Smart SIM will automatically be deactivated. Reactivation of the IOD facility on your Smart SIM GO mobile menu may be carried out by calling GO mobile’s Customer Care on 146. Reactivation is free of charge. Access to the IOD service through WAP and/or GO live! will not be affected.