These terms and conditions were last updated on the 22nd of February 2022.
GO RTG Play Tariff
This contract summary provides the main elements of this service offer as required by EU law. It helps to make a comparison between service offers. Complete information about the service is provided in other documents.
GO RTG Play Tariff is a pre-paid mobile telephony tariff, valid for customers of 27 years of age or under. End-users may opt for various subscription-based Play Plans which come bundled with data, minutes and SMS. In line with our fair usage policy, we may limit the volume of data allowance whilst roaming in EU Zone 1. Further information on monthly access fees and allowances is indicated in the ‘Price’ segment below.
Speeds of the internet service and remedies
Mobile data speeds for the GO RTG Play Tariff are subject to the type of device and network coverage quality. The mobile network can deliver an approximate maximum download internet speed of 210Mbps and approximate upload speed of 50Mbps when using 4G+ technology. We will endeavour to provide you with a consistent and fault-free service, however we acknowledge that this may not always be possible. If you encounter a fault or a problem with our service, you should inform us and we will look into it. If, upon further investigation you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you may contact the Malta Communications Authority (MCA), Valletta Waterfront, Valletta, or in any other office they may hold at the time.
|RTG Play Tariff
|Top up and Get Benefit (€10+)
||Unlimited calls & SMS to 5 any net numbers + 500 MB
|Pay Per Use Rates
||€0.10 per MB
|Calls to local numbers and when roaming in Zone 1
||€0.25 per Minute
|SMS to local and Zone 1 numbers
||€0.10 per SMS
|Dis Weekly Bundle
|Double Dat Bundle
|10 GB For 24 Hour
|1000 Minutes for 24 Hour
|60 minutes and 60 SMS from Malta to all worldwide numbers
Duration, renewal and termination
GO RTG Play Tariff is available for customers of 27 years of age or under. No penalty apply upon disconnection or early termination of the subscription add-ons or upon migration to another tariff plan with a lower monthly access fee.
Features for end-users with disabilities
Our GO RTG Play tariff is compatible with all devices including devices specifically designed for end-users with disabilities. If further help is required please contact us on 80072121 or else a chat service is available both on our website or on Whatsapp using the following number: +35679707970
- This offer is owned and operated by Mobisle Communications Ltd. (GO).
- Access to the benefits of the Join GO on Pay As You GO Play (The ‘Offer`) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using this facility, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification.
- The Offer is applicable as from 5th September 2018 until 30th June 2020.
- The Offer is available to ported-in Pay As You GO PLAY Tariff mobile customers only, who switch their mobile service to GO during the Offer period as per Clause 3 above.
- Subscribers, as per Clauses 3 and 4 above, who port-in during the offer period, and top-up with a minimum amount of Eur5 will automatically be entitled to benefit from the following rewards:
- One free allocation of the DAT Add-on Bundle which provides 4GB of Data, 60 minutes and unlimited SMS to all local numbers and whilst roaming in the EU (Zone 1). Benefit is valid towards all local numbers when in Malta. Benefit applicable also when roaming in the EU (Zone 1), and calling or sending SMS to Maltese and EU (Zone 1) numbers.
- The DAT Add-on Bundle will automatically renew after 4 weeks (28 days) and will be charged Eur12.
- Customers will benefit from the rewards above mentioned only one-time upon successful port-in in accordance with Clause 5 above.
- The free Calls, SMS and mobile Internet awarded are valid within 28 days from the date of successful port-in and minimum top-up requirement as per Clause 5 above and are valid for local usage and whilst roaming in the EU (Zone 1) as specified in clause 5A. Any over and above usage made, SMS and mobile internet are given as part of this offer will be charged at the rates applicable to the customer’s Pay As You GO PLAY tariff plan. Any calls and mobile internet usage made whilst roaming over and above the allocated bundle, will incur the standard roaming charges. Click here for further details on the roaming charges.
- In the event that the 28 day time-window associated with each of the free rewards as per Clause 5 above has expired or any of the rewards given has been totally consumed any calls, SMS and mobile internet usage made will be charged according to the customer’s Pay As You GO PLAY tariff plan.
- To check the remaining balances of the free rewards given in conjunction with this Offer, customers must send a blank SMS to 16415, free of charge.
- Customers benefitting from this Offer will have their free bundles decremented in the following manner:
- Minutes will be decremented on a per minute basis;
- SMS will be decremented per SMS;
- Mobile internet will be decremented in chunks of 1KB.
- This Offer is applicable only when you Port-in with GO on the Pay As You GO PLAY Tariff. Therefore should you migrate to other tariff You shall stop benefitting from the offer.
- All other charges are according to your particular Pay As You GO tariff plan, apply.
- Other Terms and Condition relating to your respective Pay As You GO PLAY tariff plan and Pay As You GO PLAY DIS Add-on apply.
- GO’s Pay As You GO Disconnection Policy applies.
- This Offer does not apply on the following services:
- Video calls
- Calls towards GO mobile directory service on 79222118
- Calls towards GO mobile voice mail deposit on 79222124
- Calls or SMS made towards International numbers
- Calls and/or SMS towards Premium rated numbers. (E.g. IOD) and other Special numbers.
- This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer that GO may launch from time to time.
- GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from this Offer if there is any deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this Offer.
- GO reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this Offer at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website (www.go.com.mt).
- GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested or permitted by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
- For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (FREE from a GO mobile connection) or on 79 222 146 (from any other connection), or visit www.go.com.mt.
- GO’s general Pay As You GO and any other relevant GO terms and conditions shall apply.GO, Fra Diegu Street Marsa,
MRS 1501, Malta
T: 8007 2121
Company Registration No.: C22334
EXO 413 VAT Registration No.: MT1282-6209