It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
1. Keep Your Own Device, also referred to as Bring Your Own Device, monthly discount is a 2 year term agreement (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Term’) monthly discount scheme (‘the discount/s’) operated by MobIsle Communications Ltd. (‘GO’). Access to the benefits of this discount is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By subscribing to this discount, the customer is hereby irrevocably agreeing to and warrants to be bound by all these Terms and Conditions. If the customer does not agree to these Terms and Conditions, s/he should refrain from applying for and make use of the discount.
2. The scheme consists of the allocation of a monthly discount against the monthly access fee for the duration of the Term in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Applicable discounts are:
Limitless Pay Monthly Plans
Monthly Discount on Access Fee
Limitless One (SIM only)
Limitless Two (SIM only)
Limitless Three (SIM only)
3. Customers may subscribe to the Limitless One, Limitless Two and Limitless Three discounts on SIM only as from the 2nd June 2015 until the 24th May 2016.
4. The discounts quoted in Clause 2 above are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
5. These discounts are available only to GO mobile customers who satisfy any of the conditions laid out below:
a. are new to GO Limitless Pay Monthly plans either as a new GO mobile customer joining GO directly as a Limitless Pay Monthly plan customer; or
b. are an existing GO Pay As You GO customer who wishes to benefit from the discounts and migrates his/her Pay As You GO service to a Limitless Pay Monthly plan; or
c. are an existing GO Pay Monthly customer on other tariffs other than the ones mentioned in Clause 6 below, who wishes to benefit from the discounts and subscribes to a to a Limitless Pay Monthly plan subscription; or
d. are an existing GO Limitless Pay monthly customer and is not yet benefitting from a term agreement.
6. Customers fulfilling any of the scenarios indicated in Clause 5 above, can benefit from the discounts on the condition that they subscribe to one (1) of the tariff plans indicated below for a minimum term of twenty four (24) months :
a. Limitless One (SIM only)
b. Limitless Two (SIM only)
c. Limitless Three (SIM only)
7. For the avoidance of any doubt, should an existing Pay Monthly customer already tied to a term agreement which is still active and wishes to benefit from the discounts, s/he may do so only on the condition that any fees, charges, or amounts, howsoever defined, due as specified in the existing term agreement are to be settled before entering into a new term agreement to benefit from these discounts.
8. In the event that the customers terminates, or GO restricts, suspends, or otherwise terminates, the term agreement entered into in connection with the discounts prior to the lapse of the Term, the Customer acknowledges that he will no longer continue to benefit from any discounts for the remaining duration of the Term Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, the same shall be applicable in the event that a customer who is benefiting from the discounts decides to terminate and/or change part and/or full services with regards to the Limitless Pay monthly plans as specified in Clause 7 above during the Term.
9. Further to Clause 8 above, any customer wishing to terminate or disconnect the Pay Monthly service prior to the lapse of the Term is bound to pay GO 100% of the monthly discount assigned under this scheme for the number of months into the Term before termination/disconnection together with the termination fee. A fee related to the minimum term policy on the Limitless Pay Monthly plans may also apply. Please refer to the Limitless Pay Monthly Plans Terms and Conditions for further details on applicable fees for termination and downgrades as indicated in Clause 14 below.
10. Customers terminating their Term agreement in the last two (2) months will be required to pay the remaining unpaid monthly access fees applicable to their respective tariff plans as a termination fee.
11. GO’s billing period for mobile services is a calendar month, that is, from the first day to the last day of the month.
12. The discounts are not applicable in conjunction with any another GO promotional offer such as and not limited to, GO’s Limitless Pay Monthly plans with free smartphone.
13. GO’s mobile’s General Terms and Conditions apply. For further details, please visit GO’s website.
14. GO’s Limitless One, Limitless Two or Limitless Three Terms and Conditions apply. For further details, please visit GO’s website.
15. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this offer.
16. GO reserves the right at any time to modify the Terms and Conditions and modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the scheme (or any part thereof) at any time by giving due notice according to law.
17. Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
18. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (free of charge) from your GO mobile connection, or 79 222 146 from any other network, or visit www.go.com.mt.