1. Mobile Share is a service (‘the service’) operated by MobIsle Communications Ltd. (‘GO’). Access to the benefits of this service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By subscribing to this service, the customer is hereby irrevocably agreeing to and warrants to be bound by all these Terms and Conditions. If the customer does not agree to these Terms and Conditions, s/he should refrain from applying for and make use of the service.
2. The service is available for all new and existing GO Customers on Limitless One, Two, Three, Business INTRAone, Business INTRAtwo and Business INTRAthree. Subscription to the service is subject to the signing and entering into a contractual obligation.
3. The service shall become effective as from 2nd June 2015.
4. Customers subscribing to this service shall be required to pay the monthly fee of €3 monthly.
5. Customers who activated a mobile internet add-on on their Limitless Pay Monthly Plan will pay the monthly fee of the respective add-on but will not be charged the Mobile Share monthly fee, as per clause 4 above.
6. Customers subscribing to this service will be able to share their Local Mobile Internet bundles forming part of their Limitless Pay Monthly Plans with any other one (1) device of their choice.
7. Any local mobile internet usage over and above the Local Mobile Internet monthly recurring bundles, as per Clause 6 above will be charged €2 per 100MB on a per 100MB basis.
8. Customers acknowledge that all available mobile internet bundle/s will be used from multiple devices once the service is activated; hence multiple usage will consume the bundles more rapidly. Unattended devices with an on-going connection to GO mobile’s network may result in bundle usage for various reasons such as and not limited to:
a. Updating of applications,
b. Auto-synchronisation of mailboxes,
c. Auto-updates of Social Media Portals.
9. Customers may at any time check the remaining balance of their recurring mobile internet monthly bundles, by sending a blank SMS to 16415 from the Limitless Pay Monthly SIM card. This service is free of charge.
10. When querying the balance of the recurring monthly bundles as per Clause 6 above, the customer will receive an SMS indicating the number of remaining KBs in the mobile internet bundle/s.
11. Customers will also be informed via an SMS upon 100% consumption of any available local mobile internet bundles. The SMS will always be sent to the Limitless Pay Monthly SIM card irrelevant to which SIM card has actually consumed the mobile internet bundles.
12. Customers subscribing to this service shall be required to keep the service for a minimum of three (3) months. Should the customer opt to terminate this service prior to the lapse of the three (3) month period, the Customer shall be charged for the remaining months’ monthly fees pro-rata.
13. Mobile internet roaming from the Mobile Share SIM card provided to you when the service is activated will not be available. However if a customer wishes to use mobile internet whilst roaming he can continue to do so from the Limitless voice Pay Monthly SIM card.
14. The Mobile Share SIM card as per clause 14 above is a dedicated mobile internet SIM Card and no calls, SMS and/or other usage can be performed from this SIM Card.
15. If a customer with an activated Mobile Share service, stops either the Mobile Share service or the Limitless Pay Monthly service, the following will occur:
a. A customer terminating the service will not be able to make any further mobile internet usage from the Mobile Share SIM card. Mobile internet usage however will be available from the Limitless Pay Monthly Plan SIM card.
b. In cases where a customer wishes to terminate the Limitless Pay Monthly service, the Mobile Share SIM card will automatically cease to function as well and mobile internet usage from the both SIM cards will not be possible.
16. Customers who will opt for this service acknowledge that local mobile internet itemisation will not be available with this service, irrespective of any previous itemisation options.
17. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of Excise Tax, unless otherwise stated.
18. Customers who do not have a positive credit profile cannot subscribe to this service. Customers who do not have a positive payment history with GO are required to provide a guarantee through a valid Credit Card.
19. GO’s General Terms and Conditions apply. For further details, please visit GO’s website.
20. GO’s Limiltess Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions apply.
21. GO reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter these tariffs, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through them, as well as these Terms and Conditions, in accordance with the applicable law.
22. GO takes your privacy seriously and is committed to managing your personal data transparently and fairly. You acknowledge and agree that GO will retain your personal data, traffic data and other related data in line with any applicable Data Retention obligations; and in the case of traffic and billing data of paid and uncontested bills for no longer than one year (the term) after the bill due is paid and settled in full. You agree that any action for contesting the bill will be solely and exclusively available during this term.
23. You also agree and consent that your personal data, traffic data and communications data relating to your use of the electronic communications service will be retained and processed in line with the applicable Data Protection legislation and that GO may disclose any of this:
a. Between the subsidiaries of GO p.l.c. group and other third parties for the purpose of providing better value and services in particular on the electronic communications services or other services as might be provided by the group. The group commits to preserve all your rights as data subject at all times; and
b. If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce the terms of the Agreement, respond to claims that any use of the Services violates the rights of third parties, or otherwise to protect the rights, property or personal safety of GO p.l.c. group and its subsidiaries, its users and the public.
24. Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
25. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 from your GO phone, 79222146 from any other phone or visit www.go.com.mt