Multiple Services Discount Terms & Conditions
- Throughout the document, ‘DDM’ refers to Direct Debit Mandate and refers to the mandate which you can give to GO to directly debit your bank account in order to pay your bills and avoid having to remember and pay them yourself. DDM can also be set up through MyGO.
- These Multiple Services Discount (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Offer’) Special Terms and Conditions are in addition to and must be read in conjunction with the standard general terms and conditions regulating the provision of the Service being subscribed to and any other applicable terms and conditions regulating the Service. In the event of any difference or conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Offer is available to You when in the same GO account You are subscribed to multiple GO services which are mandatorily payable through Direct Debit Mandate (DDM) and You are nonetheless not subscribed to paying your bills by DDM yet. The terms & conditions of the respective GO Services indicates whether such service must be paid through a DDM.
- The Offer entitles You to a discount of one euro (€1) for every DDM Mandatory GO Service You are subscribed to, from the second Service onwards. The discount will come into effect on the day You subscribe to the second/ additional GO service and cannot be backdated in any way. In the event that You terminate Your 2nd/additional DDM Mandatory GO service the Offer as applicable will immediately cease.
- In the event that You subscribe to DDM, You will benefit from the applicable DDM discount and this Offer will immediately cease without any prior notice.
- GO reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter The Offer and these terms and conditions in accordance with the modalities and timeframes stipulated by law. For the avoidance of doubt, GO reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, provided that GO shall give customers thirty (30) days’ written notice prior to such amendments taking effect. Should customers not wish to accept the proposed amendments, customers must, within thirty (30) days of having been so notified, inform GO of such non-acceptance. For the sake of clarity, such notification of non-acceptance on customer’s part shall be deemed to constitute a termination of the agreement to the Service. Failure on the customer’s part to notify GO in writing within the stipulated time period of such non-acceptance will constitute an irrevocable acceptance of any such amendments for the duration of the agreement to the Service.
- The Service and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malta.
- These Terms and Conditions have been drafted and negotiated in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these Terms and Conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.