It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
1. Access to and use of the my GO Pay As You GO top-up facility and the products and services available through it are subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions of use constitute an agreement between Mobisle Communications Ltd (GO) and the User regarding the provision of the GO my GO Pay As You GO top-up facility (“the Service”) to the User and his/her use of these services. By becoming a subscriber to the Service and/or accessing and/or using the Service, the User acknowledges these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by and adhere to them.
3. Any User making use of the service must identify himself/herself using correct details.
4. The User warrants that the personal information which he/she has provided to GO is complete and correct and undertakes to inform GO without delay of any changes to any such information
5. The User is responsible for any telephone charges incurred while connecting to the internet service provider or using the internet.
6. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the User is acknowledging and agreeing that:
(a) his/her my GO account is to be used by a single user only and the User will not allow simultaneous access using the same log-in;
(b) as the registered user of the my GO account he/she is responsible for his/her account and he/she will keep the password secure and not let it become public knowledge and will not be stored anywhere on a computer in plain text;
(c) if the password becomes known to any other unauthorized user he/she will either change the password by using the facilities provided by GO on-line or inform GO immediately
7. In the 2015 Budget announced by the Government of Malta in November 2014 one of the measures was an increase in the excise tax on mobile services from 3% to 4%, effective from 1 January 2015. For Pay As You GO customer, this tax increase will affect the amount of credit you get after topping-up meaning that when you top up with the denominations indicated below, the amount of credit topped up will not be the full value of the top-up. This change for Pay As You GO will come into effect as from 1st March 2015.
8. Further to the above the top up denominations and the relative amounts to be deducted from the credit you get when topping are shown in the table below:
|Top Up with||You get|
9. Apply for SMS Top Up through your MyGO account. This option is found within the “Auto Top-up” section in MyGO. Top up over SMS by sending a blank message to our top up numbers – it only takes a second or so and you’ll be topped up with your chosen amount.
|Send SMS to:||You get|
10. Maximum top-up per day is of EUR 50, including VAT per mobile number, and EUR 70 per credit/debit card.
11. The maximum amount with which Pay As You GO mobile customers can credit their GO mobile line is €280.00. Any top-ups in excess of this amount will be unsuccessful.
12. No GO charges shall be incurred by the client for the SMS received and sent to top up his/her Pay As You GO account via the internet.
13. GO accepts payments affected by VISA, Mastercard, HSBC Quikcash, BOV Cashlink and APS Premiere card. Credit and debit cards can only be used by their owner.
14. GO ensures that personal data supplied by the User, including credit card details, are strictly confidential, will not be divulged at any point, and will be used exclusively for the purpose of the Service covered by these terms and conditions. To further increase the confidentiality of the system, GO ensures that the User’s personal details are collected over a secure line.
15. Payment is directly and instantly transferred by the bank to GO’s bank account once top up is confirmed. top-ups occur over the air in real time once debit/credit cards are validated.
16. GO will not send a printed receipt by post. The receipt may be retrieved electronically (in PDF format) by clicking on the My electronic top ups Button from my GO. The receipt may be viewed, saved or printed.
17. GO will use reasonable endeavours to provide a prompt and continuing service as described in this Agreement but will not be liable for:
(a) loss of data;
(b) loss or liability resulting from access delays or access interruptions;
(c) loss or liability resulting from computer viruses;
(d) loss or liability resulting from data non-delivery or data misdelivery;
(e) loss or liability resulting from any errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information or services obtained on or through the Service; and
(f) loss or liability resulting from the acts and/or omissions of GO users any error or omission of the User.
17. GO reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify add, or remove parts of these terms at any time, for any reason, given 30 days’ prior notice. Should you not accept such modification you have the right to withdraw from the service without any penalty.
18. GO shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the internet top-up facility.
19. The content reproduced herein is correct as at time of publishing. GO mobile reserves the right to update this information without prior notice.
20. GO has a ‘No refund’ policy, except in instances where the company observes the law in allowing a ‘cooling off’ period. GO reserves the right to examine each claim for refunds, submitted in writing, on a case-by-case basis and may issue refunds in instances it deems fit.
21. GO makes every effort to ensure customer confidentiality when securing on-line payments. This includes ensuring the security of your credit card details and other personal information and the use of encryption to protect the communication and/or transaction.