These terms and conditions were last updated on 5th March 2019.
A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions are for a tariff plan and should be read in conjunction with the General terms and conditions, mobile product terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- The Tariff applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which you have applied for the Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
B. The Tariff
- The Pay As You GO PLAY (the ‘Tariff’) is a Pay As You GO mobile tariff plan applicable to anyone aged 27 years of age and younger.
- This Tariff is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Tariff You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions outlined below. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Tariff.
- The Tariff became effective as from 5th September 2018.
- The Tariff consists of the following:
Pay As You GO PLAY
|Calls to any other local number and whilst in the EU (Zone 1)
€0.25 Per Minute
|SMS to any other local number and whilst in the EU (Zone 1)
€0.05 Per SMS
|Local mobile data and whilst in the EU (Zone 1)
€0.10 Per MB
|Calls to Home Pack Community members
- Unless otherwise stated:
- All charges quoted in this Tariff are inclusive of VAT.
- All call charges are quoted and charged on a per minute basis. Internet usage is charged on a per 1 Kb basis.
- All charges applicable and reference to EU (Zone 1) in this document applies to the list of countries in Zone 1 in Our roaming service information in our website;
- You must be in a Home Pack community to be awarded the free unlimited Home Pack minutes. Either join an existing community or set up Your own Home Pack community by following these steps.
- First time migration to Pay As You GO PLAY is free of charge. All subsequent migrations cost €2.
- Different rates apply for calls and SMS from Malta to International numbers. Click here for further details on the roaming charges.
- You may apply for the PLAY DIS Weekly, PLAY DIS and PLAY Double DAT add-on bundle with this Tariff.
- Other add-on bundles may be available on this Tariff from time to time.
- You can migrate to any other Pay As You GO or Pay Monthly tariff at any time. However any benefits associated with the Pay As You GO PLAY Tariff mentioned in these terms and conditions will be lost. If You decide to opt for another Pay As You GO mobile tariff plan You will not benefit from the rates mentioned in clause B.4.
- Any EU (Zone 1) roaming data usage over and above the data units included in this Tariff, and other data pay-per-use usage in any other country worldwide has an automatic €50 cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data service and upon reaching €40 of roaming data usage, You will be notified via SMS that your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50. You will also be informed that you can Opt-out of this capping by sending OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data usage as unlimited and without capping. To make sure that future roaming data usage would be capped again at €50 you should send OPTIN to 50700295 at Your discretion.
C. Registration and Eligibility
- To benefit from the Tariff, You have to register the mobile number with GO prior to subscribing to the Tariff.
- To subscribe to the Tariff, You should present valid identification proof that you are 27 years old or younger. If You are under the age of eighteen (18) years you are required to visit any GO Retail Outlet or GO Exclusive Reseller in the presence of a parent or legal guardian in order to be able to subscribe to this Tariff.
- You can benefit from the plan on one (1) GO mobile number only.
- Once registered to the Tariff, You will benefit from the associated benefits and charges until 31st December 2019. After the 31st December 2019, We reserve the right to terminate the Pay As You GO PLAY Tariff and migrate You to GO’s Pay As You GO Base or Home Pack Tariff.
D. Other Terms
- GO reserves the right to verify from time to time whether You are still eligible to benefit from the Pay As You GO PLAY Tariff. If You are no longer eligible to the Tariff you will be migrated to Pay As You GO Base or Home Pack Plan following adequate notice. You will be notified accordingly once You are successfully migrated to the new Tariff.
- When You top-up with €10 or more, You will benefit automatically from 500MB free data bundle. This free data bundle has a validity period of 28 days or until You top up with €10 or more. Any unused free data is not recurring or cumulative and will be lost after the 28 days expire or when You top-up again.
- When You make use of data, You will first utilise the 500MB and thereafter You will pay the data pay-per-use rates of the Tariff.
- To register the five (5) preferred mobile numbers, You need to send an SMS to 16419 containing the mobile number/s they wish to register.
- 15. If You want to change a mobile number, You need to send an SMS containing R 79XXXXXX (where 79XXXXXX is the mobile number to be removed) to 16419. After receiving a successful confirmation SMS, You can apply for another mobile number.
- 16. If You want to add a mobile number, You need to send an SMS containing A 79XXXXXX (where 79XXXXXX is the mobile number to be added) to 16419. After receiving a successful confirmation SMS, You can start benefitting from the free rewards. The free Benefits will be available only after an eligible top-up is completed.
- 17. If You want to receive a list of the registered preferred mobile numbers, You need to send an SMS containing L to 16419. An SMS will be sent by Us listing all the mobile numbers selected by the customer.
- 18. The first selection of the five (5) mobile numbers is free, subsequent changes cost €2 each.