It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
1. . The Offer is owned and operated by MobIsle Communications Ltd (GO).
2. Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using this facility, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification.
3. The Limitless Calls top-up and get offer shall become effective as from 22nd May 2013 until 7th February 2017.
4. The Offer is available to existing Pay As You GO subscribers who top up with the eligible values as per Clause 5 below.
5. The following indicates the benefits associated with the Limitless top up and get offer and the applicable top up denominations.
Top Up Amount
40c per 60 min for the first call of the day towards anyGO mobile number
LIMITLESS CALLS to all GO mobile numbers after the first call, valid till midnight of the same day
Customers registered to these Offers will not benefit from any awards if two (2) consecutive top-ups of €5 each are used.
6. The Offers can only be availed of on the following Pay As You GO plans only:
a. Pay As You GO Base Plan
b. Pay As You GO Home Pack Plan
Customers who apply for The Offers and who are not on one of the indicated Pay As You GO tariffs will be automatically migrated to GO’s Pay As You GO Base Plan.
7. To be eligible for the Offer customers need to register by sending the specific code to 16414 (free of charge) prior to topping-up. The respective codes to be sent are the following and each code indicates the chosen reward to be assigned on the eligible top-up made:
a) TALK, for Limitless calls to GO mobile.
8. Participating customers, in line with Clause 6 above, who top up using any top-up mechanism will be entitled to the benefits associated with the chosen offer.
9. Customers will be notified of successful registration to the Offer via an SMS sent from GO. However, customers cannot register for the Offer via the free SMS available to GO mobile customers from the myGO portal.
10. Customers may opt to change from one offer to another at any point in time before their eligible top up by sending the respective code of the desired offer as indicated in Clause 7 above. The last selection will supersede previous selections and the offer is assigned on subsequent eligible top ups. This will apply until expiry date of the associated benefit/reward or until a new selection is made.
11. Customers opting out from one of the above offers would need to register again and top-up with an eligible top-up to benefit from the any of the above awards.
12. Customers benefitting from a paid for voice bundle or a paid for SMS bundle will not benefit from the above offers unless the respective bundles are consumed or expired. Paid for bundles will always take priority on the chosen offer.
13. Customers on the Home Pack Plan calling other members in his/her community will not incur the first call charge indicated above if the first call of the day is made to another GO mobile customer within the same mobile community unless the Home Pack minutes are consumed.
14. A confirmation from GO will always be sent via SMS on the following events:
a. Should a customer opt to change the reward assigned on top-up;
b. Once an eligible top-up is made by a customer registered into the Offer confirming the successful assignment of the chosen top-up reward
15. Customers may check their active bundles/registration on eligible top ups by sending a blank SMS to 16415 free of charge.
16. The Offers once activated, can be used only locally and are applicable to GO mobile numbers only and once offer is activated on eligible top up it will be valid for 30 days from date of top up. The usual international and roaming charges apply when making calls to international numbers or when placing calls whilst abroad.
17. All other charges are according to the customer’s particular Pay As You GO tariff plan.
18. Customers benefitting from these Offers will be able to migrate to any other Pay As You GO tariff plan however the benefits associated with the Limitless Calls offer will be lost. Customers will not benefit from any benefits upon topping up on any other Pay As You GO tariff plan other than the ones mentioned in Clause 6 above.
19. Customer acknowledges that once any of the new GOTEXT, GOTALK and GODATA is activated, any benefits from these new plans will immediately take priority over any available free and/or discounted charges as per the top-up offers above (Clause 7 for avoidance of any doubt) . Any remaining benefits assigned with the offers above will cease to be available upon depletion and/or expiry date whichever comes first. To note that, the customer’ will remain subscribed to the new GOTEXT, GOTALK and GODATA with the applicable rates and benefits of the new bundles and acknowledges that his/her registration to the Super Top Up offers above will be terminated.
20. Additionally should customer decide to benefit from the Super Top-up offer, the customer is required to apply for the Super Top-ups again, and will acknowledge that all benefits and rates from the new GOTEXT, GOTALK and GODATA plans will cease to be available upon subscription of the Super Top-up offer. Furthermore, the benefits of GOTEXT, GOTALK and GODATA will continue to have priority over the top-up offers until expiry.
21. Customers benefitting from this Offer will be able to migrate to Pay Monthly at any time. However these offers are not available on GO’s Pay Monthly plans.
22. After the lapse of the 30-day validity period the benefits associated with the chosen offer in conjunction with the above Clauses, and unless the customer opts to top up again during the Offer validity period, the customer will continue to have access to voice & SMS at the pay per use rates applicable to the customer’s particular Pay As You GO tariff plan.
23. All other charges are according to the customer’s particular Pay As You GO tariff plan. Other Terms and Conditions relating to the customer’s respective Pay As You GO tariff plan apply.
24. The maximum call duration is 60 minutes and calls will be automatically terminated when the 60 minutes have elapsed.
25. This Offer does not apply on the following services:
a. Video calls;
b. Calls towards GO mobile directory service on 79222118;
c. Calls towards GO mobile voice mail deposit on 79222124;
d. International Calls;
e. Calls towards Premium rated numbers.
26. As specified in Clause 8 above, the benefits assigned on eligible top ups can only be utilised whilst making calls or sending text messages to other GO mobile numbers. It is the customer’s responsibility to check whether calls or SMSes are being made to customers on the GO mobile network to which these Offers apply. To check whether a particular number is a GO mobile subscriber, call freephone number 180 (free of charge).
27. GO reserves the right not to allow customers to benefit from more than one Offer at any point in time.
28. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from this Offer if there is any deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this Offer.
29. GO reserves the right to modify and/or terminate these Offers at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website (www.go.com.mt).
30. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (FREE from a GO mobile connection) or on 79 222 146 (from any other connection), or visit www.go.com.mt.
31. GO’s general Pay As You GO and/or Pay Monthly terms and conditions and any other relevant GO’s terms and conditions shall apply.
32. GO’s Pay As you GO Disconnection Policy applies.
33. GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested or permitted by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.