GO SECURE NET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions were last updated on 20th January 2023.
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions are for a supplementary Internet service (the ”GO Secure Net Service”) and should be read in conjunction with the General terms and conditions, the Product terms and conditions, the Bundle terms and conditions, the Tariff terms and conditions, Schedule of Charges and any other applicable terms and conditions. Unless the contrary is stated, in the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, the applicable terms and conditions for fixed Internet (the “Service”) shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the GO Secure Net Service with Us.
2. The GO Secure Net Service applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which You have applied for the GO Secure Net Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this GO Secure Net Service, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
3. By subscribing to this GO Secure Net Service You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this GO Secure Net Service.
1. ‘Home’ means that the Premises where the GO Secure Net Service is registered is used wholly:
a. For residential purposes;
b. As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from this GO Secure Net Service.
2. ‘Business’ means that the Premises where the Service is registered is used wholly for business purposes;
C. GO Secure Net
1. The GO Secure Net Service will offer protection against security threats including viruses, trojans, spyware, adware and unwanted programs. It will also help protect You from harmful websites such as phishing websites or sites that might contain viruses. You do not need to download or install anything in order to use the Service, it is provided over the GO Fixed Network.
2. The Service also has parental control features such as child safe browsing where You as the service owner can restrict categories – but not filter the content – of websites deemed inappropriate for children via the GO Fixed Network.
3. We may change, increase or decrease the categories of websites under the Security and Parental option to provide you with the best level of service. These categories being can be found on our website at go.com.mt/internet/secure-net.
4. If You try to access an unsafe website, GO will warn You of potential dangers and instruct You of how You can proceed at Your own risk.
5. You can download and use the GO application, available for IOS and Android. Via the GO app You will be able to control settings, terminate, pause,and access additional functionality relating to GO Secure Net.
6. New features may be added from time to time, and we will advise you if there are any additional terms and conditions that relate to Your use of these features.
7. The service protects you only while using internet on which the service was purchased. If you use public networks or any other GO connection which does not have the service activated, the service will not be able to protect your device from the security threats and websites mentioned in Clause C.1.
8. You expressly agree that use of the GO Secure Net Service is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that the GO Secure Net Service will be error-free or uninterrupted. The GO Secure Net Service is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You understand that service disruptions are reasonably foreseeable in regard to the offering of the GO Secure Net Service, and that dissatisfaction over the quality of the GO Secure Net Service cannot serve as a basis for any refund.
9. Because there are limitations to the GO Secure Net Service, it is not intended to operate as a sole security measure on a device and may be used in conjunction with other security applications and software.
10. The GO Secure Net Service is only active on GO’s Fixed Network. If you are a GO Smart Hub customer, you will not be protected from the security threats and websites mentioned in Clause C.1 when using the Internet Support Feature available with GO Smart Hub.
11. The settings You choose for your GO Secure Net Service will apply to all devices connected to the GO Fixed Network on which the GO Secure Net Service was purchased.
D. Other important Service information;
1. We are not responsible for security issues encountered when not using the GO Fixed Network on which the GO Secure Net Service was purchased.
2. When You are connected to the Service, the speed that can be attained on Our network may vary depending on a number of factors, such as Our Network strength, the location of where the GO Secure Net Service is installed in Your Home, the number of devices You have connected to the GO Secure Net Service and/or the Service at any point in time, as well as the connection speed that can be reached by Your devices. You may thus not always be able to reach the maximum speeds available to You on this GO Secure Net Service.
E. Service Activation & Charges
1. The GO Secure Net Service will be activated for You on the date that You subscribe.
2. The GO Secure Net Service can be obtained against the following payment:
GO Secure Net
|GO Secure Net Service (monthly recurring charge)
|GO Secure Net Three Month Offer (for the first three months of service)
Home Pack with Internet
Home Pack with Internet and TV
F. Explanation of Charges
1. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted are inclusive of VAT but are exclusive of any other taxes which may be applicable.
a. The charge in clause E.2.a is a monthly recurring fee applicable for the duration of the GO Secure Net Service.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted are inclusive of VAT but are exclusive of any other taxes which may be applicable.
G. Three Month Offer
1. When subscribing to this GO Secure Net Service You are eligible for three (3) months of the GO Secure Net service free of charge, as specified in Clause E.2.b. Once this time period is elapsed, you will be charged the monthly recurring charge as specified in Clause E.2.a.
2. The Offer price as stated in Clause E.2.b is only applicable when you first apply to the GO Secure Net Service. When unpausing or re-subscribing to the GO Secure Net Service, You will not be eligible for this Three (3) Month Offer.
3. The Offer is available until 1st August 2023.