SMART 2 special offer
These terms and conditions were last updated on 20th October 2020.
Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using this facility, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification.
- These terms and conditions are for an offer and should be read in conjunction with the General terms and conditions, the Product terms and conditions, the Bundled terms and conditions and the Tariff terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- The offer applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the below table or through other means by which you were notified of your eligibility for this offer. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this offer, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
- This offer is regulated by the following terms and conditions. By making use of this offer, You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions below.
- Smart 2 is a mobile plan service provided by Us.
- This offer is only available on Pay As You GO Base Plan (or Homepack).
- You can choose not to benefit from this offer. This offer is no longer applicable to You if migrating base.
- To activate this offer, You need to reply to the SMS using the word: TWO. You are entitled to benefit from this offer twice.
- This offer is effective as from 20th October 2020, and valid until 31st April 2021.
- The offer consists in the following:
||2GB (Extra 2GB if part of a Homepack Community)
- GO reserves the right to not to allow customers to benefit from more than one Offer at any point in time.
- GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from this Offer if there is any deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this Offer.
- GO reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this Offer at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website www.go.com.mt
- GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested or permitted by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.