GO p.l.c. – The Next Big Step Live Shows Competition (‘the Competition’)
- This Competition is owned and operated by GO p.l.c. (‘GO’)
- Access to the benefits of the Competition is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Competition, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Competition.
- This Competition is open between 9th August 2021 and the 20th August 2021.
- Rules to participate:
i. Participants must be 18 years or older.
ii. Participants must be Play Plan Subscribers or RTG Students Subscribers.
iii. Participants must purchase a Double Dat bundle until the 20th of August 2021 in order to participate.
iv. A winner will be chosen randomly, based on the total count of Double Dat bundles purchased. Multiple purchases of the Double Dat bundle increases the chances of winning.
v. Free Double Dat bundles are not a valid entry for this competition.
vi. All entries remain valid until the end of the competition.
- Each week a random participant based on the highest count of Double Dat bundles purchased will be selected by GO.
- Four (4) tickets for the live shows of “The Next Big Step” will be assigned to each winner.
- GO will contact the winners. If the winners cannot be reached within 24 hours from the date of the draw, another winner will be randomly chosen.
- The dates of the draw are: 13.08.21 Semi Final Show Tickets / 20.08.21 Final Show Tickets
- To claim the Prizes, the winning Participant must provide personal details and confirm ownership of the mobile service. GO reserves the right not to assign the Prize in the event that there is a mismatch or suspicious information in any of the personal details and mobile service.
- In the event that the Prize specified become unavailable for any reason outside of GO’s control, GO may, but shall not be obliged to, substitute a prize of like or equal value. Winning Participants accept the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnify GO in respect of any claim for any accident, property damage, personal injury to self or any third party, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Competition, the video production, and/or the Prize. Winning Participant are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Competition, the video production and/or the Prize.
- By participating, Participants grant GO exclusive permission to retain, store and use their personal data, including their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Competition and waive any claims to remuneration, howsoever defined, for such use. Furthermore, by accepting the Prize/s, winning Participants agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable public relations (including any media related) requests relating to the Prize/s, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned. Any winning Participant waives any claim for compensation from GO for such public relations and the use of any media taken or for any time required for such participation. Winning Participants must also be willing to wear any accessories as required for photographs and other public relations (including media) related events as required.
- No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in connection with the Prize/s. The Prize/s or any unused portion thereof, are not transferable or exchangeable for any other goods or services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- GO (including employees of any GO p.l.c. subsidiary) employees and their immediate families cannot take part in this Competition.
- GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any known or suspected abuse and/or misuse of this Competition and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
- GO processes and retains personal data in line with the applicable data protection and retention legislation in force in Malta.
- Other than GO, this Competition is in no way associated with, sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other third party, including but not limited to Tik Tok and Facebook. By participating in this Competition Participants acknowledge that they are providing information to GO and not to any other third party.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law GO will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the Competition, the participant’s entry, the Prize or the winning thereof, and/or the participation of the events included in the Prize.
- All Participants shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused to or suffered by GO caused by Participants actions in connection with the Competition. Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, Participants warrant and binds themselves in favour of both GO to behave properly, including by observing all applicable laws and Competition rules, and in particular shall refrain from using any vulgar or offensive language, subject, or actions in their video productions, and shall assume any and all liability towards GO for any damages of whatever nature which GO may suffer due to any misbehaviour, including any non-observance of applicable laws and/or Competition rules, by the Participant.
- Each participant acknowledges and agrees that GO’s only obligation in connection with the Giveaway shall be that of delivering the Prize.
- This Competition and all matters relating to it shall be governed, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta, without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws, and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
- For more information, please contact Customer Care www.go.com.mt/contact-us