When an appointment is set for an installation, you will receive a number of SMSs to remind you of the date and time of the appointment. In these SMSs you will find a link where you can reschedule (at least 48 hours beforehand), if needed, to another time of your convenience. Before an installation it is important to make sure that:
- If necessary, you have an approval from your neighbour for the technician to have access to their property, since the installer might need access to their roof, drive-in or façade.
- You have enough space in the conduit where our technician can pass the required wiring.
- Any furniture that might be in the way of the installation is moved beforehand.
- Someone over 18 years or older is present for the installation.
- Someone will be available for the duration of the installer’s visit, since this may take around 2 to 3 hours per service.
- All existing equipment is available to the installer.
- The contact number you provided is available so that the installer can reach you before attending for the appointment
- All pets are restrained during the duration of the installation
For more details, please refer to our Installation Day Guide.
When the technician attends, he will discuss with you the best way of installing the service, and answer any questions you might have. The technician will then perform some tests to make sure that the service is working as expected.