When a GO installer attends to install your telephone line, which is required for your internet service, he will install the internet as well.
You need to make sure that:
- Neighbour access is available, since the installer might need access to their roof, drive-in or façade.
- You have enough space in the conduit where our technician can pass the required wiring.
- Any furniture that might be in the way of the installation is moved beforehand.
- Someone over 18 years or older is present for the installation.
- Someone will be available for the duration of the installer’s visit, since this may take around 2 to 3 hours per service.
- All existing equipment is available to the installer.
- The contact number you provided is available so that the installer can reach you before attending for the appointment
- You inform us beforehand (at least 48 hours beforehand) should the need arise to re-schedule your appointment
- All pets are restrained during the duration of the installation
For more details, please refer to our Installation Day Guide.