These terms and conditions were last updated on 31st October 2018.
A. Your Agreement
- These terms and conditions are for an add-on and should be read in conjunction with the General terms and conditions, the Product terms and conditions, the Bundled terms and conditions and the Tariff terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, the following terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- The add-on applicable to Your Agreement is specified in the Application Form or through other means by which you have applied for the Service. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this add-on, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
B. The Add-on Bundle
- The Pay As You GO PLAY DISWeekly add-on Bundle (the ‘Add-on`) is a Pay As You GO mobile service provided by Us.
- You subscribe to this Add-on by sending an SMS (free of charge) containing the word ‘DISWeekly’ to 16410
- The Add-on is only available on Pay As You GO PLAY Tariff.
- This Add-on is regulated by the following terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Add-on You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions below. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Add-on.
- This Add-on is effective as from 5th September 2018.
- The Add-on consists of the following:
|a.||Add-on Bundle Name||Pay As You GO PLAY DISWeekly|
|b.||Standard Fee||€3 every 1 week|
|Local Benefits Included:|
|c.||Calls to Home Pack Community Members||Unlimited|
|d.||SMS to any local number||Unlimited|
|EU Roaming Benefits Included:|
|f.||Calls whilst in the Zone 1 countries||The minutes stipulated in B.6.c are not applicable when calling Maltese and other Zone 1 mobile and fixed line numbers whilst roaming in the Zone 1 countries.|
|g.||SMS whilst in the Zone 1 countries||Unlimited SMS to Maltese and other Zone 1 mobile numbers whilst roaming in the Zone 1 countries.|
|h.||Data whilst in the Zone 1 countries||The data units stipulated in B.6.e are also available when making use of mobile data whilst roaming in the Zone 1 countries.|
C. Explanation of Charges
- Unless otherwise stated all charges quoted in this Add-on are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of Excise Tax.
- The fee stipulated in clause B.6.b above is payable upon subscription to the Add-on, as per clause B.2.
- Upon sending the relevant code by SMS to 16410, verification will be made by Us as to whether there is sufficient credit on Your Pay As You GO SIM Card for the Add-on to be assigned. If not, the Add-on will not be assigned, in which case the standard pay-per-use rates of Your tariff will continue to apply.
- Further to C.3, should enough credit be available for the Add-on to be assigned, You should still await the SMS confirmation from Our end that the Add-on has actually been assigned before making any usage. Any usage done before You receive such confirmation from Us will be rated at the standard pay-per-use rates applicable on Your main tariff plan.
- The Add-on will be automatically renewed every 1 week (or 7 days), assuming there is sufficient credit on Your Pay As You GO SIM Card. If the credit available upon renewal is insufficient, the renewal process will remain active for 28 days. Upon topping-up during these 28 days, the applicable fee shall automatically be deducted from the available credit and the Add-on will be renewed. Should You not wish the auto-renewal to take place, You should send the SMS with the phrase ‘STOP DISWeekly’ to 16410 (free of charge) before the expiry date, to stop the Add-on from automatically renewing upon expiry.
- Once the benefits included in the Add-on are consumed, the applicable pay-per-use rates until the expiry of the Add-on validity period shall be those mentioned in the Pay As You GO PLAY tariff Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) for both local and roaming usage whilst in the Zone 1 countries.
- If You keep on using Your mobile data beyond the data units included in Your Add-on as specified in B.6.e, any local and roaming data usage whilst in the Zone 1 countries will be charged according to the pay-per-use rate stipulated in the Pay As You GO PLAY tariff T&Cs.
- Unless You have enough credit for Us to charge the applicable pay-per-use rate for local and roaming data usage whilst in Zone 1, You will be required to top-up Your mobile credit to continue using data on Your Smartphone or other device.
- Should the Add-on not auto-renew for any reason, the charges applicable will be the pay-per-use rates as mentioned in the applicable tariff and/or add-on.
- You should refer to the list of Zone 1 countries in the relevant section on roaming on Our website. The standard roaming rates apply for roaming outside the Zone 1 countries. All roaming rates are specified in Our website.
D. Explanation of Benefits Included
- The voice calls in B.5.C are decremented on a per minute basis.
- You can join a Home Pack Mobile Community when You are subscribed to this Add-on. If You join a Home Pack Mobile Community, You will be entitled to the additional Home Pack Community minutes stated in clause B.6.c.
- The Home Pack Community minutes made whilst roaming in the Zone 1 countries will be charged at the applicable pay-per-use rates as stipulated the Pay As You GO PLAY Tariff T&Cs.
- The data units included in the Add-on are decremented on a per Kb basis, both locally and whilst roaming in the Zone 1 countries.
- Once the Add-on is auto-renewed, the voice benefits are reset and any remaining balances of minutes included in the Add-on are lost, Any data units still available upon renewal can accumulate up to 50Gb. For avoidance of doubt the data units will continue to accumulate once the same Add-on is automatically renewed or purchased. Otherwise, all the accumulated data units will be lost.
- You may query the remaining balances of the benefits included in the Add-on, by sending a blank SMS to 16415 free of charge. You will receive the information through an SMS.
- Any activity made towards premium-rated or other special numbers is specifically excluded from the benefits included in the Add-on and consequently will not be deducted from the benefits specified in clause B.5. These will be charged separately at the applicable rates.
E. Interaction with Similar Add-ons or Offers
1. Once You successfully subscribe to the Add-on, You acknowledge that:
- The benefits included in the Add-on and the applicable pay-per-use charges will have priority over any other Super Top Up benefit previously assigned until the validity period of the Add-on expires.
- Your registration to a Super Top-Up will be automatically cancelled once the Add-on is successfully assigned. This implies that Your next top-up of €10 or more will not automatically re-assign any related benefits.
- Should You wish to benefit again from any Super Top-Up made available by Us at the time, You will have to apply a-new for the selected top-up benefits. You also acknowledge that upon successful registration to a Super Top-Up You will automatically be unsubscribed from the Add-on. This implies that the Add-on will not auto-renew upon expiry.
- You also acknowledge that should You reapply to a Super Top-Up benefit whilst still benefitting from the Add-on, the benefits included in the Add-on will have priority over any other Super Top Up benefit until the expiry date of the Add-on.
2. Should You wish to renew Your Add-on before the expiry period, all benefits included are reassigned in full and another 1 week validity period will apply. Any unused Data units will be accumulated up to 50Gb.
- We may make various add-ons available with this Add-on. All such add-ons will be clearly indicated on Our Website.
- Should You decide to opt for an add-on on top of this Add-on, then You acknowledge that in conjunction with these T&Cs, the T&Cs for the selected add-on/s shall also apply.
- This Add-on is not compatible with the hereunder listed add-ons:
- GO Text, GO Talk or GO Data
- Speak EASY
- SMART START, SMART TALK or SMART Data
- TLK – Value Pack
F. Other Details
- Any roaming data usage over and above the data units included in this Add-on as specified in B.6.e, and any other data pay-per-use usage in any other country worldwide has an automatic €50 cap. Upon connecting to a roaming data service and upon reaching €40 of roaming data usage, You will be notified via SMS that your mobile data will be stopped upon reaching €50. You will also be informed that you can Opt-out of this capping by sending an SMS with the word OPTOUT to 50700295. This will set all Your future roaming data usage as unlimited and without capping. To make sure that future roaming data usage would be capped again at €50 you should send an SMS with the word OPTIN to 50700295 at Your discretion.
- This Add-on is designed, for customers habitually residing in Malta with occasional travel, and is not intended for permanent roaming. More detail on Our EU roaming fair usage policy can be found in The Product T&Cs.