TV ANYWHERE LITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 24th April 2018.
If you are a Residential Mobile Freedom Plan Customer kindly also refer to Mobile Internet Offer when using TV Anywhere Lite.
- These terms and conditions regulating the provision of the GO TV Anywhere Lite Service (the ‘Service’) should be read in conjunction with the Tariff Plan’s and/or Bundled Plan’s Terms and Conditions, Mobile Internet Offer when using TV Anywhere Lite Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions and any other applicable Terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
- We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Service, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
- This Service is provided by GO plc (‘GO’).
- Only active residential Freedom mobile customers are eligible to register for the Service. Any suspension and/or termination of the Freedom mobile plan subscription, for whatever reason, shall also imply the suspension and/or termination of the Service.
- The Service is only available once a Freedom mobile plan is activated.
- This Service is made available to You by registering for the Service with Us.
- By registering for this Service You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree with any of these terms, You should not register for this Service.
- Access to the Service shall be via a dedicated Application Program entitled ‘GO TV App’ which must be downloaded onto a compatible device.
- The monthly access fee for this Service is €3.99.
- Data charges may apply for the use of the Service.
- If You are using this Service on another operator’s network other than our network, mobile data charges will be applied directly by the respective operator.
- We are not responsible for any devices, and do not warrant their performance, nor do guarantee that the devices will be compatible with the Service. Furthermore, devices might not remain compatible with the Service as a result of software updates. In the event that You have any issues with a device, You shall refer any query to the entity who manufactures, sells or operates the device.
- You should register, through an SMS sent by Us, a maximum of one (1) device per account in connection with the Service. If for any reason, You want to change the device, only one (1) device change will be permitted per month. For the avoidance of doubt, when this limit has been reached, You will have to wait the lapse of thirty (30) consecutive days before being allowed to make another change.
- We may disable the Service if it not been used for a period of ninety (90) consecutive days. You may re-activate the Service by registering again for it.
- The content available on this Service may change from time to time. This is out of our control as it is supplied by third parties. You are not entitled to any compensation or refund in relation to such changes.
- In order to make use of the Service, there should be a suitable broadband or Wi-Fi internet access (a minimum of 800kbps is recommended per device accessing the Service). You have the sole and exclusive obligation to ensure that the devices are being used with a suitable internet connection. You will be responsible for any charges incurred for the use of the mobile Internet/Wi-Fi internet access when using the Service. We shall not be held responsible nor shall You be entitled to any refund or compensation for any disruption of or diminished quality in the Service due to issues related with Your internet connectivity.
- You must not provide the personal sign-in details to anyone else, or allow anyone else to use these sign-in details to access the Service. In the event that We have good reason to believe that unauthorised third parties are using your sign-in details to access the Service under Your account, We may restrict or suspend the use of the Service without the need to provide any notice.
- You should assume full responsibility for the use of the Service by any third party and ensure that no inappropriate use of the Service is made and/or any inappropriate content is viewed by minor children.
- The rights to the usage of the Service and the contents transmitted thereon are limited to the Territory of Malta and other European Member states. No use of the service can be made outside the Territory of Malta and other European Member States.
- The Service is limited for personal non-commercial use and that any non-personal use thereof is strictly prohibited.
- You are prohibited to do the following actions and should not assist any third party into doing the following actions:
(i) use the Service otherwise than for personal use or to watch GO TV services outside of the Territory of Malta and other European Member States of or use any technology to disguise your location;
(ii) copy, reproduce, lend, rent, broadcast, distribute or transmit any content from the use of the Service;
(iii) circumvent, modify, remove, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise tamper with any security, encryption or other rights management technology or software that is part of any content or device, or any attempt thereof.