These terms and conditions were last updated on 1st December 2017.
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions are for the Add-ons available on your tariff plan and should be read in conjunction with the Tariff Plan’s terms and conditions. If anything in this document is in conflict with the Tariff Plan’s terms and conditions, this document will take precedence. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
2. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter any of the available Add-ons, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through them, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
3. We reserve the right to offer bundles on selected tariff plans only or different bundles or bundle combinations according to tariff plan.
B. The Add-ons
1. The following Add-ons (the ‘Add-ons’) are add-ons to a Limitless One+, Two+, Three+, Limitless Business One+, Two+ and Three+ Plans provided by Us. You subscribe to these Add-ons by signing an Agreement with Us.
2. These Add-ons are regulated by their terms and conditions. By subscribing to these Add-ons You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree with any of these terms, You should not subscribe to these Addons.
3. The Add-ons consist of the following:
a. Data Bundle
Customers on Business Infinity Mobile One, Two and Three may purchase the following data bundle: Local and EU Zone 1 Roaming Data bundle – one-time
i. Customers may opt to send an SMS free of charge to 16412 containing:
“WEB2GB” to activate a 2GB bundle which costs €18
ii. Once the one-time bundle is successfully activated, this will be valid for 30 days, from the date of the SMS confirming successful activation.
iii. This bundle does not recur.
iv. If another bundle is purchased prior to the expiry of the previous bundle (of same type), any remaining units from the previous bundle will be carried forward to the new bundle. The expiry of the new bundle will apply.
v. The maximum amount of data units you can accumulate is 4GB and you will not be able to purchase any additional data units until the data in bundle is less than 4GB or the units are completely expired/removed.
vi. In cases where customers have multiple mobile data bundles activated, the following is the order how these shall be consumed:
1. Add-on Mobile data purchased via SMS command;
2. Mobile data part of tariff plan.
C. Explanation of charges
1. Unless otherwise stated all charges quoted in this document are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of Excise Tax.
2. Monthly Fee:
a. The monthly fee is applicable over and above Your Bundled Plan charges.
b. The monthly fee will be included in Your Tariff Plan’s bill.
D. Other Important Terms and Conditions
1. If Your Tariff Plan over which Your Add-on is provided, suspended, migrated to Pay As You GO or terminated, the Add-on will be suspended or terminated as well. Other Important Terms and Conditions
2. Customers at any time check the remaining balance of data in their Bundle by sending an SMS to 16415 as specified in the associated tariff plan guide on www.go.com.mt at no cost.