It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
These terms and conditions were last updated on 15th January 2018.
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions are for an offer and should be read in conjunction with the Mobile Plan’s terms and conditions. If anything in this document is in conflict with the Mobile Plan’s terms and conditions, this document will take precedence. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
2. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
3. This Offer is applicable for the period indicated from time to time in that particular offer to selected customers. These customers will be informed of the duration and any other relative details of the particular offer via telesales or any other communication channel as chosen by GO from time to time.
1. ‘Selected customers’ means any customers with a particular profile who are selected for a particular port-in campaign and who may vary from one offer to another. These customers will be informed that they can avail from this offer via SMS or any other communication channel as per above.
C. The Offers
1. This Offer is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Offer You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree with any of these terms, You should not subscribe to or take-up these Offers.
2. The Offer consists of the following:
a. Business Infinity Mobile Plans
i. If You opt to switch with Us or renew on either Plan TWO or Plan THREE of our pay monthly Business Infinity Mobile plans with a 2-year agreement, you will benefit from double your data monthly bundle for the first six (6) months, as follows:
|1. Double data offer for 6 months||NIL||14GB||24GB|
|2. Standard data bundle||2GB||7GB||12GB|
ii. Activation of this offer is available from 15th January to 28th February 2018.
iii. The extra data bundle of this offer:
a. Will be awarded on a one-time basis on the next working day to a maximum of 3 working days from date of activation.
b. Will recur every 30 days as from date of activation of the offer for 5 recurrences
iv. You will receive an SMS notification upon activation of the offer.
v. Business Infinity Mobile plan subscribers who do not opt for a 2-year agreement are not eligible for this offer.
vi. If, for any reason, You are on longer subscribed to Business Infinity Mobile Plans TWO or THREE during the Offer period, You will no longer be eligible and therefore will stop benefiting from such Offer.
vii. As soon as the 6 months expire, Your monthly standard data bundle indicated above in 2.a.i.2 will apply.
3. The Offer in C.2 above can be taken in conjunction with other offers available on the respective plan, if applicable.
D. Explanation of Charges
1. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this document are inclusive of VAT.
2. You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods.
E. Other Information
1. You can check the remaining balance of the Double Data bundles given in conjunction with this offer by sending a blank SMS to 16415. This SMS is free of charge.
2. GO reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from these Offers if there is any deliberate abuse and/or misuse of these Offers.
3. GO reserves the right to modify and/or terminate these Offers at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the GO website (www.go.com.mt).
4. GO processes personal data in line with the Data Protection Act (2001). Personal data provided to GO will be kept in confidence and processed in order to render and/or improve the service you have requested. Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party unless requested or permitted by you or permissible according to the law. You have the right to require access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify, or, in appropriate circumstances, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data processed by GO.
5. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 146 (FREE from a GO mobile connection) or on 79 222 146 (from any other connection), or visit www.go.com.mt.
6. GO’s general post-paid terms and conditions and any other relevant GO terms and conditions shall apply.