A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us, together with the following terms (together with any other documents referred therein), where applicable:
a. The Application Form
b. The Special Offer Terms and Conditions
c. The Bundled Plan Terms and Conditions
d. The Tariff Plan Terms and Conditions and/or Schedule of Charges
e. The End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
f. The Product Terms and Conditions
g. The General Terms and Conditions
2. If any of these documents conflict with one another, the terms will apply in the order of precedence set out above.
3. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws.
1. ‘Business’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed is not used wholly for Residential purposes.
2. ‘Residential’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed are used wholly:
a. For residential purposes;
b. As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from this Residential Tariff Plan.
C. The Tariff
1. The Easyline Tariff Plan (the ‘Tariff’) is a fixed voice pre-paid Service provided by Us. You subscribe to this Tariff by signing an Agreement with Us.
2. This Tariff is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Tariff You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree to any of these terms, You should not subscribe to this Tariff.
3. The charges for this Tariff are as specified in the Schedule of Charges.
4. This Tariff does not include a monthly rental fee, free calls or free minutes.
5. Since this is a pre-paid Tariff, We will not send You a bill or invoice for use of the Service.
6. In order to make use of the Service, You need a pre-paid telephone card (‘Easyline Card’):
a. You may purchase Easyline Cards from Us or one of our authorised resellers. You may also top-up your Service through Our website.
b. The Easyline Card includes a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will need this PIN together with Your Easyline Card in order to make use of the Service.
c. The Easyline Card and PIN may be registered for use exclusively with Your Service. If You choose not to register the Easyline Card with Your Service, You, or anyone else, will be able to make use of it from most telephone Services and the credit on Your Easyline Card will be deducted accordingly.
d. The Easyline Cards have a time window that starts from the moment You first make use of them. By ‘first use’, we mean the first time that the Easyline Card’s PIN is used with a telephone Service, even if that service is not on Easyline. Once the time window expires, You will not be able to continue making use of that Easyline Card and the remaining credit will be lost, unless You top-up Your Service again before the time window expires, in which case the credit will be added to Your new balance and the new time window will apply.
e. If You use up all the credit on your Easyline Card, You will be able to receive but not make calls for the duration of Your time window. You may continue making use of the Service by purchasing another Easyline Card or topping up online.
f. We are not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen Easyline Cards.
D. Minimum Annual Spend
1. You need to commit to a minimum annual spend in order to continue making use of this Service. The minimum annual spend is as follows:
Minimum Annual Spend
Residential Easyline Service
Business Easyline Service
2. The minimum spend is calculated as the amount topped up, excluding any unused or expired balances.
3. If You do not reach the minimum spend in a year, We reserve the right to migrate Your Service to a post-paid Tariff Plan or to terminate Your Service. We will also charge You the difference between your actual spend and the minimum spend that should have been achieved in that twelve (12) month period.
4. Should You wish to terminate or suspend the Service, as well as to migrate to a different Tariff Plan, You will be bound to pay the pro-rated difference between Your actual and minimum annual spend.
Other Related Terms and Conditions
The above Terms and Conditions must be read together with the following: