It seems your browser is outdated. For the best experience on our site please upgrade your browser here
GO SPORTS BUSINESS PRICE LOCK OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions were last updated on 1st November 2018.
A. Your Agreement
1. These terms and conditions are for an add-on and should be read in conjunction with the Tariff Plan’s or Bundled Plan’s terms and condition, the General terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail. These terms and conditions form an integral part of Your Agreement for the provision of the Service with Us.
2. We reserve the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Add-on, the applicable charges and any benefits derived through it, as well as these terms and conditions, in accordance with applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, this will not affect the rest of Your Agreement with Us.
1. ‘Business’ means that the Premises where the Service is installed is not used wholly for Residential purposes.
2. ‘Residential’ means that the Premises where the add-on is installed are used wholly:
a. For residential purposes;
b. As non-governmental organisational Premises, if We decide in Our sole discretion to allow the said non-governmental organisations to benefit from this Residential Add-on.
C. The Offer
1. The GO Sports Business Price Lock Offer (the ‘Offer’) includes the GO Sports Add-on.
2. This Offer is available to Business customers subscribed to Standalone TV and Business Infinity 75 Pack services provided by Us. This Offer is made available to You by signing an Agreement with Us.
3. This Offer is regulated by its terms and conditions. By subscribing to this Offer
You are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions found in the Agreement. If You do not agree with any of these terms, You should not subscribe to or take- up this Offer.
4. The Offer consists of the following:
|a. Monthly Fee – 2-Year Agreement||€12.00|
|b. Number of Sports Channels||8|
|c. Add-on compatibility||Business IPTV Standalone and Business Infinity 75|
D. Explanation of the Offer
1. Unless otherwise stated, all charges quoted in this document are exclusive of VAT.
2. Monthly Fee:
a. The monthly fee stated in Clause C.4.a. applies as follows:
i. The Offer Price applies for the first twenty four (24) months from the activation date of the GO Sports Business Add- on to which You are subscribed.
ii. The Standard Price of the GO Sports Business Add-on applies monthly after the Offer period lapses. You will be charged the GO sports Business add-on at the monthly rate as listed on the schedule of charges applicable at that time.
3. Other Offer Information:
a. The Offer is available to new and existing GO Sports Business subscribers. Existing GO Sports Business customers may be liable to pay penalty charges when exiting their current GO Sports Business Agreement.
b. The Offer applies if You install all the Services included in the eligible Tariff plan and/or Bundled plan as specified in Clause C.2. within thirty (30) days from the date when Your Application Form is accepted by Us.
c. The Offer starts from the moment Your TV Service is activated.
d. This Offer is applicable only to one (1) set of TV equipment. You may refer to the Schedule of Charges for any additional set of TV equipment.
f. If you change Your Tariff plan and/or Bundled plan to one that is not compatible with the Offer:
The Offer will be terminated and You will no longer benefit from it. Early termination fees apply as stipulated in Clause F.1.
You will be downgraded/upgraded to the Tariff plan and/or Bundled Plan that is compatible with the Offer.
g. This Offer is available for a limited time period.
h. Unless otherwise stated, this Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
4. You may be required to pay additional charges if You opt for specific billing or payment methods. Further details are available in the Schedule of Charges.
E. Other Important Terms
1. Total Sports Network (TSN) are the holders of the rights to the Italian Serie A and the UEFA Champions League until May 2021 and the English Premier League until May 2019. By way of exception, if We are no longer in a position to provide You with access to the English Premier League or the Italian Serie A or the UEFA Champions League from August of each contract year, You will have the right to terminate the Agreement without incurring the penalties stated in Clause F.1. You agree that other sports content may also change without notice and this does not entitle You to terminate the Agreement without incurring any penalties.
2. You acknowledge that TSN are the rights holders of certain sporting events and these rights are temporary in nature and may change from time to time. You agree that any change or modifications in the channel line-up or sports content, unless as stated in clause E.1., shall have no effect on this Agreement and We shall not be liable for any modifications, termination or loss of any rights to sporting events.
3. If You do not wish to continue receiving the GO Sports Business Add-on after the expiry of the Offer period, You should contact Us prior to the expiry of this term so that We will terminate the GO Sports Business Add-on accordingly
4.If You do not inform Us of Your intention to terminate the GO Sports Business Add-on before the expiry of the Offer period, then the Standard Price stipulated in the Schedule of Charges will apply. This charge will be added to Your Tariff plan and/or Bundled plan’s bill.
F. Minimum Term
1. The minimum term for this Offer is twenty four (24) months. If you terminate during the minimum term you will be charged a prorate penalty charge relative to the remaining months of the 2 Year Agreement.
2. The minimum term will also be breached if you change your Tariff plan and/or Bundled plan to one that is not compatible with this Offer.