Recordings are automatically deleted 1 month after the release of the Live program. However, if you wish to delete a particular recording from your GO TV Android Box before this time frame, you can do so by following these simple steps:
- Open the menu by tapping on the three horizontal lines on the top-left and tap on “Recordings”
- The list of programs you selected to record will appear
- Tap on the program you wish to access
- Tap on the “Manage Recordings” button
- Tap on the “Delete Episode” button
- A pop-up to confirm the deletion of the program will appear. Tap on the “Yes” option to confirm
Once deleted, this recording will be removed from all devices using the login details for this account.