Auto (or automatic) Top-Up means that you can set your top-up preferences once and the top-up will recur automatically according to your selected criteria.
You can either set the rule for whenever your balance reaches a certain amount or on a certain day of the month so you never have to worry about your balance running low again. You’ll also benefit from extra data on your Smart, Dis or Double Dat plan when activating Auto Top-Up from the GO app.
Setting Auto top-up is easy!
- Start by logging into the GO app
- Go to the More tab, tap on “Auto top-up”, and tap on the “Set up auto top-up” button
- Input the GO top-up mobile number you wish to create a rule for (even mobile numbers which are not linked to your GO app account), and tap on the “Next” button
- Select the rule you wish to set; either “When balance falls below” or “Monthly on” and then select one of the items in the drop-down menu
- Select the amount you would like to get topped up by once the rule takes place (between €5, €10, €15, €20, and €50) and then tap on the “Continue” button
- Choose or add your card from where payment will be collected, and then tap on the “Continue” button
- Select your preferred method of auto top-up notification between mobile number or email, amend the details if necessary, and then tap on the “Finish” button